Hotel Shenanigans

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

2D and Murdoc stumbled into their hotel room, both a little drunk.

"Cmere pretty boy" Stuart smirked and backed Murdoc up against the wall and crashed his lips into Murdocs as they got into a heated makeout. Moans escaped each others mouths as Stuart grabbed murdoc's legs and lifted him up and wrapped his legs around his waist.

Murdoc gasped and got his hand tangled in Stuart's hair. "o-ohhh stu.." Murdoc moaned. Stuart smirked and looked into Murdoc's eyes, his eyes full of lust. "Hm? Is someone getting excited?" Murdoc nodded and his face turned red. "Good boy...God I want you." He bit Murdoc's bottom lip and pulled away slowly after which made Murdoc moan softly. Stuart carried Murdoc to the bed and threw him down on the bed gently and spread Murdoc's legs apart and got in between them and leaned down and began attacking his neck with kisses. He bit and sucked below Murdoc's jaw. "Ahhh Stu!" Murdoc moaned loudly and bucked his hips up. Stuart groaned in response and pulled away and looked into Murdoc's eyes and then chuckled. "Yeah baby? You like it when I bite and suck at your neck, don't you?" Murdoc let out a soft moan. "Y-yes Stu!" Stuart grinned and took Murdoc's hands and interlocked his fingers and pinned his arms above his head. "I wanna hear you beg Muds... tell me what you want." Stuart quickly straddled Murdoc's waist and started grinding his hips down on Murdoc. "I-i want you t-to fuck me...ahhh.. f-fuck me hard!" Murdoc said in between pants. "good boy murdoc. let's gets our clothes off then huh?" Murdoc nodded,immediately getting hard under Stuart. 

Stuart unpinned Murdoc's hands and then Murdoc sat up. They helped each other take off their clothes. He pushed Murdoc back down and then flipped Murdoc over on his stomach and then pushed his ass up in the air. Murdoc let out a loud gasp and blushed hard. Stuart hovered over Murdoc's back and whispered into Murdoc's ear. "I need you to be loud and clear for me, mkay?" Stuart sent a slap to Murdoc's ass. "Ahh! mmm y-yess.." Murdoc moaned in response. Stuart chuckled his ear and then positioned himself over Murdoc's hole. He grabbed Murdoc's hips and pushed in and began thrusting deeply. "Fuckk Stuuu h-harder!" Murdoc moaned loudly. "Aaah.. o-oh you mean like this baby?" He pulled out and slammed his cock into Murdoc and then began pounding into him hard. "ohh fuckkk!" Murdoc's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he was being pounded into. Stuart moaned and grunted. "y-you feel so good baby.." Murdoc moaned in sync with Stuart. He pounded into Murdoc faster and continued going hard. "I'm gonna c-cum soon Stu..fuckk!" He cried out and gripped the sheets tightly. "mmmm good...m-me too muds c-cum for me!" Stuart kept hitting Murdoc's sweet spot and they moaned in sync again. "G-Gonna cum!!" Murdoc trembled with pleasure and starting cumming onto the sheets. "Ohhh yess! Stu f-fuck yess!!" He cried out loudly. Stuart moaned loudly in response and pounded into him sloppily as he came inside Murdoc at the same time. He pulled out gently and collapsed next to Murdoc and panted.

"Muds.. that was amazing..you did so good.." Stuart pulled Murdoc carefully into his arms and held him close. He blushed and slowly caught his breath. "you did too heh..I love you stu" Stuart kissed Murdoc's forehead and smiled. "I love you Mudsy." They cuddled each other until eventually they fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/N: This is all over the place and probably bad i'm so sorry. This took me a good few days to write because I lost motivation and everything. hhh i'm sorry its probably bad.. Some parts are good maybe? idk. i doubt myself a lot idkkk hhhhhh . I'll try and write better things soon. A lots going on bleh. Have a good day/night... ~A