Old times

*click on picture to view it in full view*

Stuart was out at the store picking up some groceries, while Murdoc was at home...

Murdoc was at home drinking and he was obviously drunk stumbling around the house. Murdoc pulled out his phone and called Stuart. Murdoc was giggling. Stuart picked up the phone and said"Hey Muds Ill be home s-." Murdoc interrupted him. " Stuuuu *hiccup* I need youuu this shit is bloody fantastic, where are youu" His words slurred. "For fucks sake" Stuart whispered. "I'll be home soon Muds!" Stuart said in an anxious tone. He hung up and grabbed a few more items they needed and he rushed to the cashier and paid for the items. 2D put the groceries in the car and started driving home, worried for his lover.

Murdoc stopped stumbling and he was standing up and stared at the ground. Kind of in a trance, His emotions switched on him, leaving him sad. He started thinking about his past and mumbled to himself. Stuart arrived home a few minutes later, and practically barged the door open with the groceries in his arms. Murdoc came out of his trance and jumped. Stuart walked to the kitchen and placed the bags down and went over to Murdoc. "Im here now muds..no more drinking for you tonight." He told him. 2D took the almost empty bottle out of his hand and placed it down. He frowned at how much Murdoc had drank. It had been a while since he had drank this much. "Stu?" Murdoc asked and whined a little. "Yeah love, its me. Lets get you to bed okay? You've had too much to drink.." 2D told murdoc. Murdoc nodded and hugged him and 2D picked him up and carried him upstairs.

Stuart placed him on the bed gently and began taking off Murdoc's clothes for him. He put Murdoc into pajamas and laid him down. He put the covers over Murdoc and kissed his forehead. "Ill be right back muds, stay there." 2D told him and Murdoc just looked at him. 2D went downstairs and put the groceries away quickly. He got out a glass and filled it with water and got out pills from the cabinet for Murdoc to take in the morning to help with his hangover.

Stuart walked back upstairs to their room and he placed the water and the pills down on the nightstand next to Murdoc. Murdoc grabbed his arm and pulled 2D down to lay on top of him. 2D gasped at the sudden pull. "Sleep with me Stuuarttttt" Murdoc's words slurred a bit. "Of course Muds.." Stuart told murdoc. Murdoc wrapped his arms around 2D and 2D held onto Murdoc.

A few minutes later, 2D heard Murdoc's light snores meaning Murdoc was asleep. 2D was still awake obviously and sighed, thinking to himself. He wondered why Murdoc drank so much, and he figured he would ask him about it in the morning. This kind of reminded Stuart about old times when Murdoc got really drunk.Eventually, 2D fell asleep while he was in deep thought.

*Time skip to morning*

Murdoc woke up and looked around the room. "What the fuck happened..." He thought to himself. He groaned out loud and felt the pain in his head. Stuart woke up after hearing Murdoc groan. "Hey muds.." He said to him and gave him a small smile. Murdoc looked at him and scratched his head. "What happened last night? I don't remember.." He asked 2D. Stuart pointed to the nightstand. "Take those pills and drink the water first please." He told murdoc. Murdoc grabbed the water and the pills and took them.  Murdoc drank the whole glass of water. "Good boy Muds." 2D told him and moved the hair out of his face. Murdoc blushed. "So when I came home, you were drunk. I was at the store getting food for us and you called me while you were drunk.. So I came home obviously worried and helped you." 2D told him. Murdoc frowned. "Oh.. Im sorry about that Stu. I don't remember why I was even drinking." He told Stu. "It's fine Muds, are you hungry?" Stuart asked. Murdoc nodded.

They got up and went downstairs. Murdoc sat at the table. 2D started making him coffee. Once he finished making the coffee he handed it to Murdoc. "Here you go love." 2D said. "Thanks" Murdoc said and smiled. Murdoc sipped his coffee. Stuart got out a pan and eggs from the fridge and started making scrambled eggs for them both. "Let me help Stuart" Murdoc said. "Alright muds, do you want toast? If so, you can make us toast." He told him. Murdoc got put some bread and put it in the toaster and waited for the bread to toast. The eggs had finished being made a few minutes later and Stuart put their eggs on plates. He went to the fridge and got out orange juice for himself. He poured it in a glass. Now Murdoc was putting butter on the toast and when he was finished he put it on the plates. 2D grabbed his orange juice and plate and sat down at the table and Murdoc followed along with his plate. They ate in silence and enjoyed their food.

Murdoc went over and sat in 2D's lap and wrapped his arms around him. 2D held him for a while and then brought him over to the couch and cuddled with him.

A/N: Sorry for the shitty ending/ grammar errors. I didn't really know how to end this. Also my apologies if this chapter isn't as good as the the others, I don't know what i did with this aha. But anyways.. Have a good day/night. <3 ~A