"Goodnight Handsome"

2D and Murdoc were lying in bed trying to sleep. Murdoc turned over to face him and tapped his shoulder. 2D slowly opened his eyes and turned his face to look at Murdoc.

"Cant sleep love?" He asked Murdoc. "No" He whispered back. Stuart sat up in bed and looked at Murdoc to see the moonlight reflecting on his face. "Muds.." 2D said softly. "H-huh?" Murdoc could feel a light blush on his face. "You're so handsome..that's all" Stuart smiled and Murdoc put his hands over his face as 2D saw a smile hiding behind his hands. "It's the truth, my love. Now cmere let me try humming you to sleep and let's snuggle." Murdoc took his hands off his face and sat up next to Stuart and reached over and wrapped his arms around him. 2D held him close and brought his head to his shoulder. He pulled the covers up over the both of them. Murdoc snuggled closer to him and closed his eyes and smiled. Stuart began humming a lullaby and rocked Murdoc in his arms gently.

As time went along, Stuart heard light snores coming out of Murdoc's mouth meaning he was asleep. He carefully shifted in the bed so he could lay down with Murdoc in his arms. He laid down and kissed the top of Murdoc's head. "Goodnight handsome" He whispered almost inaudibly. 2D closed his eyes and fell asleep shortly after.

A/N: Short chapter, I know. I just got this idea randomly and it's around 2am here and I can't sleep. So hopefully I will fall asleep soon (: I hope you enjoyed. Have a good day/night lovelies. ~A