"My little brat"

Stuart woke up early and has been awake for a while. He was getting impatient so he decided to try to wake Murdoc up.

"Mudsss, babyyy" He said out loud. 2D proceeded to give Murdoc's face little kisses. Murdoc opened his eyes sleepily. "Mmm?" He said to Stuart. "Wake up sleepyhead. I miss you." He said and kissed Murdoc's forehead. Murdoc fully opened his eyes and felt his face getting hot from all of Stuart's little kisses. Murdoc giggled and wrapped his arms around 2D's neck and pulled him into his chest. "Sleepytime" Murdoc said. Stuart wrapped his arms around him and shut his eyes. They fell asleep for a few hours.

They woke up and walked downstairs to the kitchen since they were both hungry. Stuart looked in the fridge to see what they had and Stuart cursed to himself. "Muds. We need to go grocery shopping to get more food, but for now should we snack on these strawberries?" He told Murdoc. Murdoc nodded and 2D walked over to Murdoc and sat next to him at the table and they ate their strawberries. "Yummmmm" Murdoc said. "I know right, these strawberries are so good!" Stuart replied. 2D went to grab tje last strawberry and Murdoc whined. "B-But I wanted that" He pouted.  Murdoc looked at 2D with puppy dog eyes and 2D handed him the strawberry. "Youre such a brat Murdoc." 2D told him. "Am not!" Murdoc said knowing this was true. "Are too, brat. Now let's go get dressed." Stuart replied.  Murdoc made a "hmph" sound. Murdoc got up and Stuart followed to their room. They got dressed and Murdoc walked over to Stuart. "I'm sorry Stu.. I didn't mean to be such a brat.." Stuart pulled
him close and hugged him. "It's alright my little brat." Stuart teased and pat Murdoc's head.  Murdoc and 2D went downstairs and walked outside to the car.

They got into the car and Stuart put on the radio. A song started playing and Murdoc and 2D both gasped. "Hey that's our song!!" Murdoc said and smiled. 2D clapped his hands and smiled and began singing "Jimmy Jimmy." 2D started driving and Murdoc watched his lover sing. "I love his voice so much, so angelic..." He thought to himself.

A few minutes later they got to the store. Stuart got a cart and began pushing it inside while Murdoc followed him by walking next to him. They got a few items and then they reached the Coffee and Tea aisle. First they went over to where the tea was and Murdoc said the peppermint tea that Stuart likes. He went to go reach it but he couldn't since it was on one of the top shelves and because Murdoc is a little shorty. "StuUuUu CAn YoU HeLp mEeE, I cAnT REacH it!?" Murdoc said. "Sure love." Stuart giggled to himself and grabbed the peppermint tea off the shelf and put it in the cart. They walked over to where the coffee was and Murdoc grabbed some coffee pods.

They went through the other aisles and picked out some more snacks and food. Murdoc was very happy because he got his favorite snacks. They made their way over to the checkout so they could pay for the food, or in this case Stuart would be paying. Murdoc helped load the items onto the checkout and Murdoc noticed that the cashier girl was giving Murdoc flirty looks. Stuart noticed this and gave the cashier a death glare. Murdoc didn't look at the girl and Stuart paid for the food as fast as he could and after he paid he pulled murdoc close to him and wrapped his arm around his waist. Murdoc and Stuart heard the cashier scoff behind them and they laughed. They walked back to the car and Stuart started putting the bags into the trunk. "We showed her huh?" Murdoc said. "Yes we did, Im proud of us." Stuart replied. Murdoc went inside the car and Stuart pushed the cart back to where they got it from. 2D walked back to the car and got inside. Murdoc grabbed 2D's hand and held it. 2D smiled and they began driving back home.

A/N: So I hate this chapter.. so i'm sorry this sucks so much. It's all over the place. I barely have had any ideas or anything. ): Anyways my writing won't be as consistent possibly bc i start school again in 2 days. Hopefully i'll have some better content soon...

Here's this meme that was made by Cole a while ago. <3 Have a good day/night ~A

 <3 Have a good day/night ~A