Happy with you

2D wrapped his arms around Murdoc and held him close. He lifted Murdoc's chin up and looked at him in his eyes. "I love you so much Muds, Im so happy with you, you make me so incredibly happy..." Stuart smiled and a light blush grew onto his cheeks. Murdoc blushed hard and returned Stuart's smile. "Awe Stu..I love you so much too, you're the best ever. Im so glad to have you in my life." 

Murdoc and 2D looked into each other's eyes for a minute and Murdoc grew shy and buried his head into his lover's chest. He had a shy smile on his face. Stuart kissed the side of his head and smiled. After a minute or two, Murdoc lifted his head up and looked at 2D. He nuzzled his nose softly against Stuart's nose. "Gosh you're so cute.." Murdoc mumbled softly. Stuart giggled. "So are you, my love." 

They held each other closely in each others arms feeling happy and content with each other. "I adore you, Murdoc Niccals, so so much." Stuart whispered into Murdoc's ear. Murdoc's face grew more red if that is even possible and shivered slightly. Stuart lifted Murdoc's head up and kissed Murdoc softly immediately. Murdoc's eyes went a little wide and kissed back. "I-I adore you, Stuart Pot, so so much." Stuart giggled and smiled as Murdoc laid his head onto Stuart's chest again. 

A/N: AH this was so cute and gay <333 I know it's a little short but I hope you enjoyed. (: Have a good day/night ~A