Wooden Bench

Murdoc and 2D were walking home from there local bar. It was around 1am and the two of them had been a bit tipsy.

"Oi, Stu." Murdoc tapped Stuart's shoulder. "Yeah love?" Stuart wrapped his arm around Murdoc's shoulder keeping him close to him. Murdoc pointed his finger in the far distance at a wooden bench in the distance. "Lets go over there and rest for a few..." 2D turned his head to Murdoc. "Sure Muds, you alright?" Murdoc nodded and flashed him a smile. 

Murdoc took his lovers hand and started running to the bench in the distance. 2D gasped suddenly as he was pulled along and started picking up his feet to run. Murdoc giggled and started running faster. "M-Muds! Slow downnn" 2D slipped his hand out of Murdoc's grip and stood in place to catch his breath. "Ehehe c'mon stuuu!" Murdoc quickly picked up 2D bridal style and carried him the rest of the way. Stuart gasped and held onto Murdoc tightly. "You better not drop me Muds..hmph" Stuart scoffed. "I got you Stu, don't worry! And look we're at the bench now!" Murdoc giggled and placed 2D down on the bench carefully. 

Murdoc laid his head in Stuart's lap and looked up at him. Stuart looked down at him and smiled. Stuart brushed Murdoc's hair back gently and sighed. Murdoc closed his eyes for a moment as a smile grew upon his face. "You're so pretty Muds.." 2D leaned down and planted a soft kiss on Murdoc's forehead. Murdoc's face turned red slightly and he chuckled. "So are you Stu..heh." Stuart blushed and sat back on the bench and started humming softly and played with Murdoc's hair softly. Murdoc closed his eyes as he listened to his beautiful humming.

A few moments later, 2D looked down and heard Murdoc lightly snoring. "He looks so peaceful and adorable..." 2D thought to himself. He gently lifted up Murdoc's head so he could get up and he placed his head on the bench gently. 2D stood up and picked up Murdoc and carried him in his arms. Murdoc lightly stirred in his sleep and wrapped his arms around Stuart's neck. Stuart carried him the rest of the way home.

When they reached their house, 2D took his keys out from his pocket while holding onto Murdoc and he unlocked the door. He stepped inside and carefully shut the door. He walked upstairs with sleeping Murdoc still in his arms. He carried him to their bedroom and laid him down on the bed. He took off Murdoc's shoes for him along with his own. 2D hopped into bed next to Murdoc and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight my love..." Stuart said softly and pulled up the covers over them and fell right asleep. 

A/N: Not being able to sleep and having many thoughts calls for me to write around 7 am because I randomly got this idea. I hope ya'll enjoyed this cute little thing. Have a good day/night (: ~A