Yummy in the tummy 🍦

(A/N: Hhh pls don't come at for the name, it's cute dhdhshshcj)

Littlespace Oneshot

Murdoc let go of Stuart's hand and started skipping down the sidewalk till he paused in front of the ice cream shop. He gasped and put his face up to the window and then turned his face to Stuart. "Dada..can we get icecweamm pweasee??" Murdoc pouted and gave Stuart the puppy dog eyes. Stuart smiled and nodded. "Oh you know I can't say no to that adorable face, sure little one."

Murdoc squealed and opened the door to the shop and Stuart followed behind him. They looked up to the board of all the different ice cream flavors. "What can I get you two?" A worker asked them. Murdoc whimpered quietly and turned his face to Stuart. Stuart whispered into Murdoc's ear. "It's okay love. Tell me what you'd like and I'll order for you." Murdoc nodded and looked up at the board again and then whispered into his ear. "Umm Dada, I want chocolate..wif rainbow sprinkles!" Stuart nodded and took ahold of Murdoc's hand again and squeezed it gently. "He'll have a chocolate cone with rainbow sprinkles and I'll have...hmm... a vanilla cone with rainbow sprinkles!" Stuart let go of Murdoc's hand to take out his wallet. He paid for the ice cream and then moved to the side to watch the worker make their ice cream.

"Do you wanna go find us somewhere to sit while we wait for the ice cream little one?" Stuart asked. Murdoc shook his head no. " I wanna stay with my dada.." Murdoc whispered quietly. Stuart nodded and gave Murdoc a reassuring smile. A minute later, the worker came back with their cones. "Thank you very much!" Stuart said while being handed their cones. Stuart handed Murdoc's cone to him and they walked over to find a table. "Lets go sit at that one dada!"

They sat down at the table and began eating their ice cream. Murdoc kicked his feet in his seat and giggled happily as he licked the cone. "It's yummy, isn't it?" (A/N: The urge I had to write innit 💀)Stuart smiled and stuck his tongue out a little. "Yes Dada, yummy yummy in the tummy hehee" (A/N: pls don't come at me for writing yummy in the tummy again..its cute okay? hhh)

Shortly after, they finished their cones, Stuart grabbed a napkin out of the holder and wiped Murdoc's icecream stained cheek gently. "There we go little one, all clean!" Murdoc blushed and smiled. He also grabbed a napkin and brought it to Stuart's face and wiped it gently. "Dada clean too yay!" He giggled and hugged Stuart. Stuart hugged back and ran his hand through Murdoc's hair and sighed contently. They got up from their seats and threw away the napkins and walked out of this shop.

"That was fun!" Stuart exclaimed. "Yes it was dada, fank you for the ice cweam!" Stuart smiled at him. "Of course love, what do you wanna do now?" Murdoc put his hand on his chin and thought to himself. "Hmm.. cuddle and play with my stuffies and dada." Stuart blushed softly. "Sounds good, let's go back home then. Want me to carry you?" Murdoc did grabby hands and Stuart picked him up and carried him in his arms as he began walking home with Murdoc.

A/N: Hello I am back! I've had writers block for so long smh. I hope you enjoyed this cute little chapter. (:  Have a good day/night. ~A