Peppermint Tea and Comfort

"S-Stu.." Murdoc whispered out. Stuart put his phone down and looked over at Murdoc. "What's wrong love?" Stuart asked him. "Can you go make me your favorite tea please?" Murdoc asked him. 2D nodded. "Of course love." He gave him a warm smile to which Murdoc weakly returned. 2D walked over to the other side of the bed and pulled the covers up over Murdoc and brushed the hair out of his face and kissed his forehead gently. Murdoc whimpered softly. "I'll be right back my love." Stuart told Murdoc and walked out of the room. 

Murdoc curled up in a ball and anxiously waited for Stuart to come back. Stuart walked down the stairs with a worried expression on his face. His poor baby wasn't feeling well. 2D made his way to the kitchen and filled up the kettle with water that was on the stove. After he finished doing that, he set the kettle back on the stove and turned the burner on, waiting for the water to boil. 2D walked over to the cabinet and grabbed Murdoc's favorite mug out. It was a mug painted red with the letter M on it in black. He got a teabag out as well and put in the mug. Stuart paced around the kitchen waiting for the kettle to boil. 

A few minutes later the kettle made a whistling sound indicating that it was boiling. Stuart shut off the burner and poured the hot water into the mug. Then he set the kettle down. 2D took the tea bag and plopped the bag up and down in the mug a few times. He took the tea bag and placed it in the sink and grabbed a spoon to stir around the tea. Once it was made, Stuart held it carefully in his hand and walked upstairs. 

As he walked upstairs he heard soft sobs coming from Murdoc. "My poor baby..." He thought to himself. He entered their bedroom. "Oh muds.." He frowned looking at him. He walked over to where Murdoc was laying and set down the tea on his nightstand. "Sit up please darling" He told Murdoc. Murdoc slowly sat up sniffling and 2D sat in bed beside him. "C'mere" 2D opened his arms offering Murdoc to enter his embrace. Murdoc placed his head in the crook of Stuart's neck, wrapping his arms around his waist. "I've got you Mudsy. Shh..." He told Murdoc and wrapped his arms around Murdoc's neck. Murdoc continued to let out his soft cries. 'I know love, it sucks to not feel good. But you've got me to take care of you, always." Stuart reassured him. Stuart took one of his arms that was wrapped around Murdoc's neck off and used that arm to rub his back in small circles. They stayed like that for a few minutes until Murdoc lifted his head up to look at 2D. 2D reached over and grabbed some tissues wiping away Murdoc's tear stained cheeks. Then he grabbed another tissue and wiped Murdoc's nose gently. "T-thank you Stu." Murdoc told him. "Of course." He replied and smiled.  Murdoc frowned slightly and looked at Stuart's shirt. "I gots your shirt all wet.. hmph" Murdoc told him. 2D looked down and scoffed slightly. "It's okay love, I can change into a new one. Now please go drink your tea, its getting cold." Stuart told him. Murdoc grabbed the mug and began to sip the tea. 2D got up and walked to the dresser and grabbed a fresh shirt and placed it down. Stuart took off his shirt. As he did that, he caught Murdoc. Stuart smirked and met Murdoc's gaze. Murdoc jumped a little and looked back at his tea and sipped it again. Stuart chuckled and put on the shirt. 

2D walked over to the bed and sat next to Murdoc. "How's the tea? Is it helping any?" 2D asked Murdoc. "Tea is good, its a helping a little bit. Thanks love." Murdoc replied. "Good, im glad darling." 2D said. Stuart grabbed the TV remote and turned on the TV looking for something they could both watch. Murdoc rested his head on 2D's shoulder as 2D looked. "Wait go back" Murdoc told 2D. Stuart turned the channel back. 'Leave this on please Stu" Murdoc plead. Stuart placed the remote down and Murdoc kept his eyes glued to the TV. They were watching Scooby-Doo. Eventually Murdoc finished his tea and then set the mug down and cuddled with 2D the rest of the night as they watched the TV.

A/N: So Im sick rn. How fun! But I wrote this chapter as sort of a comfort thing for me I guess, Idk? I hope you all are well. Have a good day/night. ~A