Pancakes and Choccy Milk.

^ Cute title of this chapter right? You'll see! <3

It was another long day in the studio. Busy writing new songs and recording.

2D sat down in a chair and Murdoc came and sat in his lap. "Stuart.." Murdoc mumbled. "What is it Muds?" Stuart replied. "I-" Murdoc got interrupted by Noodle and Russel going "Awee" in unison. Murdoc hid his face in 2D's chest. Stuart held Murdoc close to him and looked at Noodle and Russel. "C'mon guys we were having a moment. Piss off eh?" 2D said. Russ and Noodle scoffed and walked out of the studio closing the door behind them. "It's just us now my love, are you feeling okay?" 2D asked Murdoc. "yeah.. i'm okay i just needed to be close to you." Murdoc replied and Stuart smiled at how cute Murdoc was being. "Awe, I'm right here. We can stay here for as long as you feel like it!" 2D said. Murdoc lifted his head up and looked up at Stuart. "I love you 2D." Stuart cupped Murdoc's face. "I love you too Muds, always" and he kissed Murdoc softly. Murdoc kissed him back and rested his head on 2D's shoulder. 2D rubbed his back softly and shortly after Murdoc started to fall asleep. 2D pulled his phone out of his pocket carefully, trying not to wake up Murdoc. He unlocked his phone and opened up the camera and took a selfie of him and murdoc. He looked at it and thought to himself "Awe he's so cute." Then he set his phone down. Hm i guess a nap doesn't sound so bad right now. 2D closed his eyes and fell asleep with Murdoc in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
*A few hours later*

Murdoc started to wake up slowly and started to panic unaware of his surroundings. "W-where am I?" He started talking out loud and Stuart started to wake up and heard Murdoc speaking out loud. "Muds? I'm right here, look at me." Stuart said. Murdoc looked at 2D. "O-oh sorry about that.. I must've been panicking. I didn't know where i was.." He whimpered. "It's okay love, I'm here. We're in the studio and we both fell asleep for a few hours. You're okay, i've got you." Stuart replied and hugged murdoc. "What time is it?" Murdoc asked. Stuart pulled out his phone. "It's 1:15am,
should we head upstairs to sleep?" He asked. "Y-" Murdoc felt his tummy rumble. and he shook his head no. "I'm hungry" he pouted. "Alright muds, let's go find something to eat." Stuart replied. Murdoc got off of Stuart and offered his hand out for Stuart. Stuart took his hand and thanked him. They walked upstairs to the kitchen and Murdoc sat down at the table. Stuart started looking in the fridge and then the cabinets. "Want me to make you pancakes?" Stuart said and smiled. Murdoc nodded. Stuart went to the fridge and pulled out some of the ingredients to make the pancakes. He then got the pancake mix out and a bowl and started to make the batter. "Here muds, you can play a game or something on my phone while you wait." Stuart gave Murdoc his phone and murdoc took it and started to play one of the games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2D finished making the pancakes and put some on a plate for Murdoc and put some on a plate for himself. He grabbed the syrup out of the fridge and grabbed a cup from the cabinet to make Murdoc chocolate milk which he loved so much. 2D grabbed the chocolate syrup and the milk and started making it for him. After he finished, he put the plates on the table and grabbed utensils and the syrup. Then he went over and grabbed Murdoc's chocolate milk and set it in front of him. "Choccy milk!?" Murdoc said excitedly. "Yes Muds i made it just for you!" Stuart replied. 2D and Murdoc started to eat and halfway through eating Murdoc grabbed 2D's hand. "Hm?" Stuart asked. "T-thank you for my choccy milk and the pancakes. It's yummy" Murdoc replied. "Of course Muds, anything for you. I'm glad you like it." Stuart said and ruffled Murdoc's hair which caused Murdoc to make a little "hmph" sound.

~~~~~~~~~~
2D and Murdoc finished eating and Murdoc got up and put their plates and his cup in the sink. Stuart got up and waited for murdoc. Murdoc hugged him and said "Bed time." They went upstairs quietly trying not to wake up Noodle or Russel. When they got to their room, Murdoc took off his clothes, leaving on just his underwear and 2D did the same. Murdoc crawled into bed and 2D laid next to him wrapping his arm around Murdoc, making murdoc the little spoon. "G'night Muds." Stuart said. "Night Night, Stu."  Murdoc replied and then they fell asleep.

A/N: Hi, Thanks for reading my first chapter!  I hope you enjoyed this cuteness. Have a good day/night! ~A <3