Gentle Pt.2

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

Stuart had parked the car in the driveway and he got out of the car and opened the passenger door for Murdoc. Murdoc blushed and got out of the car. Stuart grabbed his hand and held it as they walked to the front door. He unlocked the front door and stepped inside with Murdoc bringing him up the stairs.

Once they reached their bedroom, Murdoc sat on their bed. Stuart sat next to him and the two locked eyes for a minute until they both leaned in and 2D began kissing Murdoc softly. 2D placed his hand on the side of Murdoc's face caressing it gently as they began to makeout slowly. In between kisses, Murdoc moved so he was sitting on 2D's lap.Murdoc draped his arms around Stuart's neck and Stuart held onto Murdoc's hips. 2D swiped his tongue across Murdoc's bottom lip asking for entrance to his mouth to which Murdoc opened his mouth for him. Stuart caressed Murdoc's tongue softly with his and swirled his tongue around Murdoc's. Soft moans and soft whimpers were being let out between the both of them. Their kissing became more heated, Murdoc moving one of his hands up into Stuart's hair pulling it gently.

After a few minutes, Stuart and Murdoc pulled away at the same time to catch their breaths. 2D pulled off Murdoc's shirt along with his own. The look of lust in Murdoc's eyes grew at Stuart stared into them. "Lie back for me love." Murdoc nodded and did as he was told. 2D stranded Murdoc's waist leaning down forward to whisper into Murdoc's ear. "Such a good boy..obeying daddy." He purred softly and bit his earlobe softly. Murdoc moaned softly and grabbed the back of Stuart's head. Stuart began kissing down Murdoc's neck, biting and sucking at it as he made his way down to Murdoc's collarbone. 'D-Daddy" Murdoc moaned out softly. Stuart chuckled softly and kissed along Murdoc's collarbone. "S-Stu I n-need you.." Stuart felt the tent in Murdoc's pants grow. 2D stopped what he was doing and looked at Murdoc. "Patience my love..okay? But lets get more comfy and take off the rest of our clothes." Murdoc nodded and bit his lip. Stuart got off of Murdoc and undid his jeans and pulled them off slowly. He threw his pants to the ground. Murdoc helped 2D undo his pants. "Thanks love." Stuart smiled softly at Murdoc. Stuart pulled off his pants and threw them to the ground as well. 2D ran his hands up and down Murdoc's sides, admiring his body. "Gosh you are so beautiful Muds.. every inch of you, so beautiful." Murdoc's face turned red. 2D took off his boxers and took off Murdoc's, kissing along Murdoc's thigh as his leg as lifted in the air. Murdoc whimpered. Stuart kissed Murdoc softly. Murdoc kissed back deeply, moaning into 2D's mouth. Their kisses got heated again.

After a few minutes Murdoc pulled away, "P-please daddy fuck me..I-i can't wait any longer hhh" 2D smirked. "As you wish darling, let me prep you first" Murdoc blushed. "Y-yes please." Stuart grabbed the lube from the side table drawer and put some on his fingers and rubbed it over Murdoc's hole gently, massaging it in. "Ah fuckk" Murdoc moaned, his tongue slipping out of the side of his mouth, drooling slightly. "Feels good, don't it?" Stuart asked Murdoc. "Mhmm Y-yeah but your cock will feel even better.." Murdoc smirked. 2D took his fingers off Murdoc rubbing the excess lube onto his cock and he moaned. Murdoc bit his lip as he watched Stuart prep himself.

2D grabbed Murdoc's hips and lined himself up with Murdoc's hole. "Ready baby?" He asked Murdoc. "Y-Yes!" He exclaimed. He pushed his cock in slowly and groaned. Stuart started thrusting in and out slowly. "F-fuckk" Murdoc moaned. Stuart's thrusts got faster as Murdoc adjusted to 2D's length. "D-Daddyy your cock f-feels soo good inside me!" Murdoc cried out. "Mmm, Good boy M-muds taking daddy's cock so good!" Stuart pushed his cock in deeper, starting to pound into Murdoc softly. "O-Ohh fuckk j-just like that ahh!" Murdoc and 2D moaned in unison. Murdoc grabbed his member and started pumping it. Murdoc panted heavily as his sweet spot was being pounded into. 2D pounded into him harder, the sound of skin on skin contact being heard. "a-ahh Don't stop daddy please!" Murdoc cried out loudly. "G-God you're so cute like this, a moaning and begging mess under me ha-hahhh" Murdoc pumped his cock harder and tears began to form inside his eyes from pleasure. Stuart kept pounding into him, slowing down to go deeper. He moaned loudly and looked at Murdoc as he made a lewd face. "Fuck Muds, keep making that face for me." He pounded into him deeply, Murdoc's cock leaking precum and throbbing. "I-Im so c-close daddy" Murdoc moaned uncontrollably , still making that lewd face. "Fucking h-hell, me too love" Stuart watched Murdoc's face and whined. Stuart took one of his hands off Murdoc's hips and rubbed his nipple, leaving Murdoc to feel overstimulated. Murdoc yelled and starting cumming into his hand. "S-Sweet S-Satan! Yes!" 2D's pounding got sloppy as he felt himself cum inside Murdoc. "F-fuck babyy!" Stuart moaned as was releasing inside Murdoc. Once he finished, he pulled out gently, cum dripping out of Murdoc. 2D put his hand over Murdoc's and helped him pump him to ride him out. Murdoc released more at Stuart's touch and moaned uncontrollably. Stuart brushed the hair off of Murdoc's sweaty forehead and kissed his forehead gently.

"That's my good boy" Stuart whispered softly and got up slowly and grabbed a small towel and fresh pair of boxers for the both of them. He cleaned Murdoc up and himself carefully. He slipped a pair of boxers onto Murdoc and then himself. He collapsed next to Murdoc and pulled him close. "Told you I'd take good care of you, my love." Murdoc blushed and nodded. "T-thank you Stu.." Stuart cuddled Murdoc closely and smiled. "Anything for you."

A/N: I think last chapter and this chapter are some of my favorites that Ive written. (': This was so sweet. Also can y'all believe this book has 30 parts already? :0 That's amazing! And!! I almost have 100 votes and almost 1.5k reads! Thank you all so much for supporting this story! It means so much. I hope y'all enjoyed (: Have a good day/night lovelies. ~A