Do you wanna build a snowman?

Littlespace Oneshot

Stuart and Murdoc were staying up at their cabin in the woods for a few days. There was snow falling gently outside and the ground was covered with snow.

2D was in the kitchen washing some dishes and Murdoc walked in and sat down at the small kitchen table with some paper and crayons. "Hi dada" Murdoc said quietly. 2D turned around from the sink and smiled at Murdoc. "Hi there little one, whacha doin'?" Murdoc picked up the paper so Stu wouldn't see. "I drawing a picture for my dada, no lookies pwease." Murdoc made a cute little face and stuck his tongue out cutely. Stu giggled and turned back to the sink and continued to wash dishes. "Alright then baby, you have fun then." Murdoc giggled and placed the paper back down and got out a few crayons and began drawing. 2D could hear Murdoc's cute giggles and happy noises. He melted and thought to himself. "Gosh he's so damn adorable..."

Stuart looked out the window as he got lost in thought until he felt a light tap on his shoulder. He turned around facing Murdoc. "Dadaaa I finished your drawing! Lookies!" He held up his drawing in front of Stu's face and Stu grabbed it gently out of his hands and gasped as a huge smile grew onto his face. (A/N:The drawing is of a snowman with one arm shorter than the other, v cute.) "Awee this is so cute baby! Thank you!" He picked up Murdoc and hugged him tight. Murdoc clung to him and giggled. "I have an idea little one" 2D smiled and booped Murdoc's nose. "What is it dada?" Stuart looked out the window at the snow on the ground. "Do you wanna build a snowman with me? We can make one just like the drawing!" Murdoc smiled and nodded. "Yes pwease.. I-I wanna help dada.." 2D put Murdoc down and gave him another hug. "Of course you can help me love, we gotta get dressed up nice and warm alrighty? It's quite cold out there and I don't want my baby to get sick." Murdoc blushed and Stuart started walking to their room as Murdoc followed behind.

Murdoc sat on the bed as Stuart helped him get dressed. After they were both dressed, they made their way to the front door and started putting on their snow gear. He placed a warm wool hat on top of Murdoc's head along with a warm scarf. Once they were dressed all warmly 2D turned to Murdoc. "Ready little one?" Murdoc looked at 2D and nodded. "I'm ready dada!" He let out a little squeal and they stepped outside. "Snow pwetty.. huh dada?" Murdoc kicked his feet in the snow a little bit. "Sure is love. Now, in order to create our snowman, we have to make a snowball and once we have one, we start rolling it onto the ground until it becomes bigger. Do you want me to make the snowball or do you wanna make it little one?" Stu said. "You make the snowball dada then I help roll it with dada heheh" 2D nodded and picked up some snow and started packing it together and rolled it into a ball.

He placed it onto the ground gently. "Alright love, time to help dada! Stuart placed his hands on the snowball and so did Murdoc. They started rolling the ball slowly and snow started to catch on making the ball bigger. Murdoc gasped in awe and squealed. "We're doing it dada yayy!!" 2D smiled and nodded. "Yes we are, keep rolling it's almost big enough." They continued rolling the ball until it was big enough. "Good job baby. Do you wanna try making the next snowball?" Murdoc nodded. He picked up snow and packed it together and started rolling it into its snowball shape. "Like this dada?" Stu nodded. "Yeah good job little one!" Murdoc smiled and put the snowball on the ground how Stuart did it before. He placed his fingers on the ball and so did 2D. They rolled the ball slowly until it reached the ball they made before. They stopped to catch their breaths. "N-Now we lift it up and put it on this part. Want Dada to lift it up? It's a little heavy." Murdoc nodded. "Yes pwease dada!" Stuart gave him a smile and picked up the ball and placed it on top of the ball they made before. He let out a grunt as he put it down. "Dada strwongg heh" 2D giggled and walked back over to Murdoc. "It's so cold dada..but i'm having fun" Murdoc gave 2D a big hug. Stuart hugged back. "Awee I know but i'm having so much fun with you. We're almost done. We have to make the head and then give our snowman a face and some arms." Murdoc nodded and smiled. "Okies dada I wanna help with the rest!" Murdoc picked up snow and began making the snowball.  "Look at you, you little pro. Good job!" Stu said to him. Murdoc placed the ball on the ground and motioned for Stu to come over. Murdoc placed his fingers on the ball and so did 2D. They rolled the snowball until they felt it was a good size for a head. Murdoc picked up the ball and handed it to 2D. 2D took it out of
his hands gently and placed it on the top of the figure. He took a step back from it and grinned. Murdoc clapped his hands and smiled. "Alright little one, can you go find two sticks for me please? They will be his arms!" Stu said. "You got it dada!" Murdoc walked around to find good sticks. Stuart went inside the cabin and found some buttons and a carrot from the fridge. 2D walked back outside and Murdoc ran up to him. "I found sticks dada!" Murdoc said. "Good job love!"

They walked over to the snowman and decorated it. "Mr. Snowman looks so cute! We did a good job on him yeah?" Stuart wrapped his scarf around the snowman and smiled. "Yeah dada!" Murdoc giggled.

*time skip*

Murdoc and 2D were back inside in warm clothes and they were cuddled up on the couch drinking hot coco.

A/N: I'm ending this here, sorry djejsjsjdj )): I'm not that proud of this, I tried though. Some parts were cute tho I think. I hope y'all are doing alright. Have a good day/night. ~A