I adore you

⚠️Very light smut⚠️

Murdoc and Stuart had gone up to bed for the night. They just got into pjs. Murdoc laid his head on Stuart's chest and had his arm draped around him,his legs intertwined with Stu's. They laid there in silence. Stuart was holding Murdoc close. Murdoc spoke up. "Stu?" He looked up at Stuart and asked. "Yeah love?" He replied. "C-can you sing for me? With that lovely voice of yours?" He asked 2D and giggled softly. 2D put his hand on Murdoc's cheek and ran his thumb over it. "Of course Muds." Murdoc smiled.

Stuart began singing On Melancholy Hill.

"Up on Melancholy Hill
There's a plastic tree
Are you here with me?
Just looking out on the day
Of another dream
Well you can't get what you want
But you can get me
So let's set out to sea, love
'Cause you are my medicine
When you're close to me-"

Stu was looking at Murdoc while singing and he was interrupted when Murdoc lifted his head up and grabbed 2D's face and kissed him. Stuart kissed back of course and blushed. "M-Muds.. heh" Stuart managed to get out after Murdoc pulled away.
"Yes darling?" He replied and smirked. Stuart scoffed and lightly gave his face a light slap. Murdoc just smirked. "More Stu~" He said. 2D bit his lip slightly. "Another time mudsy." Murdoc whined and just laid his head back on 2D's chest.

"You're so cute Murdoc." 2D told him. Murdoc made a little "pfttt" sound and blushed. Stuart played with Murdoc's hair and sighed happily. Again they laid in silence, and a few minutes passed. 2D spoke up. "I love you so much Muds. I adore you. " He told Murdoc. "I love you more Stu. You're amazing." He replied. They made small talk and eventually fell asleep in each other's embrace.

A/N: So yeah i decided to write out this little idea. i'm sorry it's so short like i mentioned. bleh. anyways I hope you liked this lil thing. Have a good day/night. (: ~A