Blanket Fort

"Hey muds, this might sound silly but I thought of something we could do that would be fun and cute." Stuart told Murdoc. "What is it Stu?" Murdoc asked. "Do you wanna build a blanket fort with me here in the living room and we can watch a movie or listen to music or both? We can have snacks too!" Stuart asked. "Sure, that sounds like a good idea." Murdoc said and smiled. "Okay love! Now can you help me by grabbing all the blankets you can find and some pillows?" Stuart asked and Murdoc nodded. Murdoc started by going upstairs to look for blankets and pillows. 2D started grabbing some chairs to spread them across the floor in different places as a base. Once he finished that, he heard grumbling and then he saw Murdoc coming down the stairs with two pillows and a ball of blankets in his arms. "Need help love?" He asked him. "No i'm strong, i got this. Hmph!" He replied. He walked over to 2D and didn't see where he was going and tripped over a blanket and fell onto the couch. "Eughhhh" He said. Stuart rushed over to murdoc and took the blankets off of him and helped him sit up. "Are you hurt muds? Does it hurt anywhere?" He asked Murdoc. "My knee.. I banged it into the end of the couch when I fell over.." He whimpered. "Oh muds.. its okay. Let me see your knee okay?" He told Murdoc. Murdoc nodded and lifted his leg up to his chest. 2D lifted up Murdoc's pant leg gently and lifted it up right above his knee. "Lets see here. No bruising, its just red.Does it hurt still muds?" He asked Murdoc. "Y-yeah" He replied. "I know something that might make it feel a little better." He told murdoc and Stuart gave small gentle kisses to his knee and then looked at murdoc and cupped his face and kissed him. Murdoc kissed back and blushed hard. "S-Stu.. heh" He hid his face, obviously flustered. Stuart laughed and pat his head. "Muds how about I finished setting up this fort, I don't want my baby to get hurt anymore. Murdoc blushed again.

Stuart started to set up the fort. He dropped blankets over the chairs and connected the blankets. He set a blanket on the floor and put another one aside so he can use that to cuddle with murdoc. He put pillows around the chairs and on the floor. Murdoc watched 2D as he made the fort. "How does it look Muds? Comfy?" He asked Murdoc. "Yes comfy.. and soft." He replied. Stuart smirked to himself. "Remember those onesies we got a while ago? The Dino one and the bunny one? We should wear those! So we're even more comfy." Stuart told Murdoc and giggled.  "Okay Stu just for you." Murdoc smiled. Stuart took murdoc upstairs and Stuart grabbed the onesies from the closet and handed murdoc the dino onesie. Murdoc and 2D got undressed and put on the onesies. "Awee muds, you look adorable!" He told Murdoc. "Pft so do you Stu" He replied. They went back downstairs and into the kitchen. "Muds, Im gonna make some popcorn and you grab whatever from the cabinets and ill meet you in our little fort." 2d told murdoc. "Okay!" He replied. Stuart grabbed a popcorn bag and put it in the microwave. Murdoc grabbed gummy bears and a package of Oreos. He walked over to the fort and sat in it propped up against some pillows. Stuart took the popcorn bag out of the microwave and put it in a bowl. He grabbed a cup out of the cabinet and took the top off of it and made murdoc his choccy milk. he screwed the top of the cup on and went over to the fort. He placed the popcorn down in middle of them and handed Murdoc the cup. "Is this what I think it is?" He gasped. "Yeah love, I made your favorite!" 'EEP thank you stu!" He said to 2D excitedly. "Let me go grab the laptop, ill be back." He told murdoc and went and grabbed the laptop from their room. 

"Im back muds." He said and sat inside the fort. He placed the laptop down in front of them and he grabbed the blanket he set aside and put the blanket on the both of them. Murdoc smiled and held the popcorn in his lap. "What do you wanna watch muds?" Stuart put the laptop in is lap. "Luca, I heard it was cute." He replied. Stuart went to Disney+ and searched for the movie. He found it and set the laptop in front of them and pressed play. Murdoc laid his head on 2D's shoulder and handed the popcorn to Stuart while he held his choccy milk in his hand. Stuart ate some of the popcorn and watched the movie. "This Luca fella reminds me of Ariel, she liked to collect things too like Luca is doing yeah" He said to 2D. "Oh yes! I didn't even think of that." 2D replied. 

*Time skip* 

"This Alberto is quite the rebel, I like" Murdoc said. 2d gasped. "Awe they're going to build the vespa together! and then we built the fort! We both built something! He giggled. "Thats right Stu!" Murdoc replied. "Silenzio Bruno!" Came from the screen and murdoc and 2d shouted "SILENZIO BRUNO!" at the screen. They clapped and squealed as they saw Alberto and Luca ride the vespa. Murdoc giggled at that. Stuart took the gummy bears and opened them and gave some to murdoc and ate some. 

The two continued to watch the rest of the movie. Now they were at the ending of the movie and they had their snacks set aside. "W-what" Murdoc said quietly and felt a tear run down his cheek Stuart held his hand. "Its o-okay love.." Stuart started to get teary too and the movie ended. Murdoc started sobbing because of the ending and he held onto 2d tightly. "B-but they were supposed to stay together. That's not fair. Murdoc said in between tears. 2D rubbed his back. "I know it wasn't fair.." He told Murdoc. Stuart wiped away Murdoc's tears gently. "You won't leave me right Stu?" Murdoc looked up at him. Stuart put his hand on Murdoc's cheek. "Of course not love. You are mine. I love you muds." Murdoc smiled softly and sniffled. "I love you too Stu." They cuddled and ended up falling asleep inside their blanket fort. 

A/N: *sobs in cute* I loved writing this. Ya'll should watch Luca if you haven't watched it already. Have a good day/night <3 ~A