Frozen Pizza, Love, and Comfort

*I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO NAME THIS CHAPTER. DONT AT MEEE 😭*

Stuart was out picking up food for Murdoc and him. Murdoc was at home waiting for him to get back home. 

Murdoc was laying on the couch in an oversized hoodie on his phone scrolling through Twitter. After a few minutes, he got bored of looking through twitter. He set his phone down and stared up at the ceiling. He started thinking about his life and random things in it. He was taken out of his thoughts when he heard the front door unlock. 

"Muds? Im home darli-" Stuart's words were cut off by Murdoc tackling him in a giant hug. The bag that Stuart was carrying dropped to the ground and Stuart hugged him back. "I missed you.." Murdoc mumbled and didn't let go of 2D. Stuart kissed the top of his head. "Awe Mudsy.. I was only gone a little while. I missed you too." 2D said to Murdoc. "Can I go put the food away? Then I'll give you all the love and attention you want, I promise!" 2D said to him. Murdoc nodded. As soon as Stuart stepped forward, Murdoc slid down and clung to Stuart's leg like a small child. "Oh Muds, alright lets go" Stuart looked down at him. Murdoc giggled. 2D started to walk forward the best he could with Murdoc attached to his leg. "Weeee!" Murdoc exclaimed. 2D scoffed and put the bag of items on the counter. He took a frozen pizza out of the bag. "Muds look,want this for dinner later?" He showed it to Murdoc.  Murdoc nodded and smiled. With Murdoc attached to his leg still, 2D made his way over to the freezer so he could put it away. 

Stuart groaned. "Muds, can you please get off my leg. It's starting to cramp." Murdoc got off his leg and hugged him. "Im sorry" He told 2D. "Its okay love." Stuart replied and hugged him back. Murdoc started helping Stuart put away the rest of the food. "Thanks darling." Stuart said. "You're welcome" Murdoc replied. 

Once they finished, 2D took Murdoc's hand and they walked over to the couch. Stuart sat down and Murdoc sat on his lap facing him. 2D smiled and wrapped his arms around Murdoc's waist. Murdoc wrapped his arms around Stuart and they held each other close. Murdoc buried his head in the crook of Stuart's neck. Stu kissed the side of Murdoc's head and rocked him gently in his arms. "You're so warm and comfortable Stu" Murdoc mumbled. 2D blushed and squeezed him in his arms gently. They ended up falling asleep after a little while. 

*Time skip*

Stuart woke up and adjusted his eyes to the light. He looked over and saw Murdoc lying on his side. "Hm, he must've gotten off my lap at some point." Stuart thought to himself. 2D got up slowly and got a blanket out of the hallway closet and draped it over Murdoc. He kissed Murdoc's forehead softly and made his way to the kitchen. Stuart took out the frozen pizza from the freezer and read the directions. He moved over to the stove and set it to preheat. While he waited for the stove to heat up, he took out his phone and started playing a game on his phone. 

A few minutes later, the stove beeped meaning the pizza was ready to go in the oven. 2D got out a pan and put the frozen pizza on it and then put it in the oven. He closed the oven door and set the timer for how long it was supposed to cook for. He sighed and felt arms wrap around him. "Boo!" Murdoc exclaimed. Stuart jumped and turned around. "Oh, H-hey sleepyhead" He smiled. Murdoc frowned slightly. "I didn't mean to scare you Stu." He pouted. Stuart cupped Murdoc's face and kissed him softly. Murdoc's eyes widened a bit and kissed back. A dark blush crept upon his cheeks. 2D smirked. "It's okay Mudsy." He giggled. Murdoc's face got more red from blushing and he covered his face with his hands. "Awee you're so cuteee" Stuart said. Murdoc uncovered his face. He made a "hmph" sound and sat down at the kitchen table. 

2D joined him and they started playing footsies with each others feet. They giggled and Murdoc made a little raspberry sound with his tongue. Stuart patted Murdoc's head. The stove timer went off. 2D got up and grabbed an oven mitt and turned the stove off. He took the pizza out of the oven and let the pizza cool for a few minutes. Then he grabbed a pizza cutter and cut the pizza. 2D brought the pizza over to the table. Murdoc and him ate and enjoyed the pizza. 

A/N: Uhh skdjksdjdjaofg I didn't know how to end this. I hope ya'll enjoyed. Have a good day/night. ~A