The Baff 🛁

Murdoc hadn't been feeling well mentally lately so Stuart has been trying his best to help him through it.

Stuart came in from the kitchen and went over to Murdoc with a box of cookies. He offered some to Murdoc. "Cookies?" He asked. Murdoc looked at the box for a minute and then shook his head no. Stuart put the cookies down. Stuart pulled Murdoc into his arms and pushed the hair out of his face and kissed his temple. Murdoc hid his face in 2D's chest and Stuart held him close. Murdoc whimpered and started crying softly. "Oh muds.. shh it'll be okay." He told him and rubbed his back gently. Murdoc mumbled into 2D's chest. "I couldn't hear you love. Speak up for me please." 2D told him. Murdoc lifted his head up and looked at 2D. "It's so bad.. the demons in my head are so bad." He told him. Stuart cupped Murdoc's face and wiped away his tears gently. "I know Muds. They're very bad but you're so strong. My strong, precious Mudzy." Stuart said. "Mm.." Murdoc made that little sound. "I think i know what'll make you feel better a bit. How does a warm bath sound hm?" He asked Murdoc. "B-bubbles too?" Murdoc paused and then spoke. "...and sir quacks too?" He asked. Stuart replied, "Of course love." Stuart got up and took Murdoc's hand and they went upstairs to the bathroom.

Murdoc sat on the counter while 2D got the bath ready. Stuart started the water and waited for it to warm up and added some bubbles. Stuart went over to Murdoc and helped undress him. The tub was now full for Murdoc now with bubbles and warm water. 2D got out Sir quacks from the cabinet and handed it to Murdoc. Murdoc's face lit up a bit when he was handed his little rubber duck. Stuart got a washcloth and sat on the floor in front of Murdoc. Murdoc sunk down in the water and brought his knees to his chest and put Sir Quacks on his knees. "Don't you look adorable Mudzy!" 2D exclaimed. Murdoc giggled a little bit and stuck out his tongue. 2D watched Murdoc in the water as murdoc was talking to his little rubber duck.

A few minutes later, Murdoc sat up fully in the water and he grabbed a handful of bubbles in his hands and blew them making some of them go on 2D's face. Stuart scrunched his nose and they both laughed. "Sorry Stu" He told him. "Oh yeah? Let's see how you like it Muds." He smirked and grabbed some bubbles and blew it making some go on Murdoc's face. Murdoc whined and took the bubbles off of his face. "Oh i'm sorry muds." He told Murdoc. Murdoc patted Stuart's head. "Yeah yeah.It's fine love." He told 2D. Stuart smiled.

Murdoc continued to enjoy the bath. "Are you feeling better my love?" 2D asked Murdoc. Murdoc looked at him and smiled. "Yeah i am. T-Thank you so much heh..I love my baths and i love you dents." He said.  "Anything for you Muds. I love you too." 2D replied. 

*time skip*

"I think i'm done with my bath now.. " He looked at 2D. He nodded and began to drain the bath for him. 2D grabbed a towel and helped Murdoc out of the tub and handed him the towel. Murdoc began to dry off and Stuart went into the bedroom and pulled out an oversized shirt and underwear for him. Murdoc came out of the bathroom and put on the shirt and underwear 2D pulled out for him.

Murdoc walked over to Stuart and hugged him tightly. Stuart hugged back and pushed Murdoc's wet hair out of his face. "Can i have those cookies now?" He asked shyly and blushed. "Of course, let's go downstairs. I can put on a movie for us too." Murdoc took 2D's hand and walked downstairs with
him. They sat on the couch and Murdoc curled up to 2D with the cookies in his lap. Stuart put on a movie for them and they watched it together, Murdoc feeling much better.

A/N: Murdoc is baby idc what y'all say. So it's like 7am here and I wrote this in the middle of the night so if it's crappy my bad. I love how Stu takes care of him <33 Have a good day/night! ~A