Chapter 30. Unlikely Partnership

Start from the beginning

His uncle despite his dislike for Tanya was outraged  that anyone could be so daring to abduct  pregnant Tanya right from under Eric's nose. 

"You sure that her  pussy of a brother is not involved?" Linden asked.

"I don't know who  is involved, but if Kenny is involved his time has just run out because  I will fucking kill him."

"I will send the boat and the copter for surveillance of that boat you said took off.  You sure that they took her by boat and not car?" Linden asked.

"I am not sure about any fucking thing right now, but that boat seemed in a hurry to leave the dock,"   

He prayed that he was right in listening to Luke. 

"I will meet you in a bit." Linden said.

"You coming?" Eric asked a bit surprised.

"Yes I am fucking coming and with my men.  How fucking dare they think that they can pull this shit and get away with it? That baby is a Willbrooks and you fuck with one Willbrooks and you fuck with all."   

Luke paced the beach  as they waited.  Eric watched him.  He seemed as scared for Tanya as he was. 

'He genuinely cares about her'  

"Why did you do it? Why did you go after her ? Was it  all about the competitive shit we had going on when we were kids?"

"No Eric,  It had nothing to do with competition.  I remember  you having a picture of her back in college.  I saw her picture, and something happened.  When your Mom called and asked me to look out for her,  I wanted to do just that.  I didn't know that she had a motive and  like a fool I played right into her hands.  Look  one day you will know the truth that nothing  happened with me and  Tanya, so it might as well be today - we never slept together."

"But you broke the rules."

"Yes I did. I am guilty of that."

"Look,  I can't just wait here.  I am going to walk up the beach  see if one of those fishermen  can help."  Luke said.

****************

Linden's boat came and Eric quickly boarded.  He was not about to wait for Luke.  He was surprised to see his uncle all dressed in camouflage gear as if he was ready for war. Yes this was fucking war, he thought.

"What the fuck you looking at? Anything is fucking fair game out there on the open sea." Linden announced. He seemed excited for the adventure.

"Stop acting like a fucking pirate; those days are over." Eric said.

"Are they? I forgot that you live up there in a fucking bubble."

He threw Eirc an outfit similar to what he and the other guys were wearing.  "Ditch the fucking suit and put those on.  Let's get the show on the road and show these assholes who they are messing with." 

They soon saw the boat, near St. Bart island.  "That is the boat! Can this shit go any faster?!" 

Linden looked over at his nephew.  "Respect and patience."

"Joe, Mobe, Jack get on that boat; check it out and send us back the signal we discussed." Linden ordered.

"I am going too," Eric said.

They had no clue who these people were or how many were on board that boat.   Eric and the men  got off the boat and swam toward the boat to check it out.  Meantime Linden pulled up alongside the boat.