CONFESSIONS

XXI

Brooklyn, New York 11/15/2021 (7:00 pm)

-Nets Game-

_________________________

The pair watched the finals together, ignoring the newfound fame that Rowan now had from her mother's tell-all Oprah interview

The pair watched the finals together, ignoring the newfound fame that Rowan now had from her mother's tell-all Oprah interview.  The occasional camera flashes and embarrassing jumbotron moments were going to take a lot of getting used to. Going from being a normal kid to a superstar's daughter in such a short time took a toll on her social life. Rowan tried her best to adapt to the new lifestyle of openly being known as Beyoncé's daughter and the mystery Knowles child...she also realized her new life came with fun perks. One of them being flights in a private jet from Cali to New York just to sit courtside of the finals. A luxury that not many can say they have.

Tyler sat beside her of course. He has been supporting her through this whole transition and helping her maintain privacy regardless of how eager the paparazzi and bloggers have been. He valued, respected, and loved his girlfriend. Their bond was very similar to Bey and Jays. 

The announcer made sure that everyone knew she and her boo were courtside and kept the cameras get on them even when she tried to ignore it.

"damn they don't ever get tired of this shit?" Tyler joked.

Rowan laughed with him and shook her head no. "this is literally how they feed their families. Which to me is sad..."

He shrugged and tied his Louis Vuitton sneaks up and then sunk back into his seat eating popcorn. Holding his girlfriend's hand he occasionally kissed it as he watched the game. She loved the subtle PDA. 

"Baby..." Rowan softly whispered into her boyfriend's ear while checking her phone."I love the affection but let's not get the tabloids talking about us too much."

He smiled back and rubbed her leg in response because he was really into the game. Non intentionally ignoring her. 

"We have to leave early, my mom needs help dress shopping tomorrow."

    "Tomorrow? dead ass?" 

"mhm... and you're my date for her renewal so don't make me have to say it again... let's go."

Tyler sucked his teeth and stood up, reaching for Rowan's hand with a slight attitude. and leading her off the basketball court. Rowan giggled as he escorted her and texted her mother that they were on their way.