RINSE AND REPEAT

IX

Beverly Hills, California 4/1/2021 (7 am)

After a long week of Vacationing in Mexico, Jay decided that it was best that everyone came back to LA including Marcus. He figured that everyone was safer in the same state. So Robert, his daughter, and his wife returned staying at a fully guarded home in the hidden hills & Marcus was to join them so they wouldn't be harmed.

"Blue hurry up!" Jay said to his nine-year-old as he put her lunch in her backpack. He three times a week had to take Blue to school while Bey trained with Marcus and his daughter.

Blue dragged her feet across the floor seemingly sad "I want mommy..." she whined.

"I do too Blue... I do too." He sighed

He took his daughter's hand and led her to the car still carrying the twins. "But mommy will be back later and we're having taco night remember?"

She hopped in the car, put on her seatbelt, and shrugged her little shoulders. "I mean I guess...as long as you make the tacos. I don't like that vegan stuff." Blue said

They both laughed, Blue's quirky and nonchalant attitude came from her father and for that, they were two peas in a pod. Jay finished putting the twins in their car seats before responding. "you got it, kid." He said as he drove off

Jay noticed an alert from his artist PR as he stood at the courtyard of Blues school stating: Congratulations Shawn "JayZ" Carter for entering the songwriter's hall of fame! We will be holding a dinner this weekend to celebrate the commendable work and efforts you've added to this music industry. He didn't know what to say or how to respond. His eyes began to tear up out of happiness and he wanted to share the news with someone... someone special.

"umm... dad are you crying?" Blue looked up at her father confused.

"Nah uh... it's just allergies kid." he said

Blue laughed and shook her head. "come on dude...you literally have zero allergies"

Jay chuckled at Blue before handing her backpack over "fine you caught me.... your old man is in the hall of fame!" he gushed

"that's it?" Blue teased

"that's a pretty big deal little miss sassy" He spat

"Bye dad"

Blue kissed her father & siblings on the cheek as the bell rang and then skipped off to meet up with her group of school friends. Jay watched from his car to make sure she safely got in before driving off. His day started off so well and he was genuinely excited to tell this news to all his loved ones. This was the first time in a while that he felt like a musician and not like his old hitman self.

He went to text Bey but then he noticed her silhouette on a gossip page. "shit"

 "shit"