UNRAVELING

X

Beverly Hills, California 4/3/2021 (12 pm)

"So how did it go?" Yvette asked as she rubbed her client's back.

Bey faked a smile while holding back tears. "great... just great"

Yvette took a good look at Beyoncé before she understood it was sarcasm she chose to give her. She held on to her client's hand and tried her best to meet eye contact with her.  "Hey, bey... were a unit remember? We get through things together."

Bey sniffled before she allowed a few tears to fall. She hated when people saw her as too emotional. She stood there struggling to get words out but nothing she would try to say would come out correctly.

"it's okay to be upset Bey about whatever it is. I'm here for you.  You know what...how about you ride home with me and Shawn can take the Benz truck home. sounds good?"

"yeah... we can do that" she mumbled.

"Remember it's the twin's birthday today... that's something to be happy about." Yvette continued as they walked away.

Jay didn't say a word, he knew that once Yvette would receive the news of what was going on she would be upset with him. He felt so much guilt even though this happened when she filed for divorce. He just grabbed Bey's things for her to take home and headed over to the house, knowing Bey wasn't really coming directly home he took the liberty of inviting some of his friends over to help him decorate the house for the twins birthday party.

He drove home that afternoon trying to keep his composure, negative thoughts caused him to spiral with emotions but he knew he had nobody to blame but himself.

"How could I be so stupid?" he thought to himself.

______________________

"so maybe it isn't that bad?" Yvette reasoned as she parked in the in-and-out fast-food restaurant parking lot. Beyoncé didn't Respond she was far too upset to even speak she couldn't even drink her milkshake. She let out a deep sigh and began to shake her leg anxiously.

"Bey... you need some time to think?" Julius added.

She looked down at her phone which was constantly ringing only to receive a text from Marcus. Her stomach dropped as she read what she had to do to herself.

Marcus: Hey Bey I have a job for you and Vera. I just need you to eliminate Axel Williams, He's Alex Barettis's, right-hand man. If we kill him then they'll know we mean business. Meet up with Vera at the nightclub Risqué by 9:30 tonight. She will have all of the information.

"I can't believe this shit..." Beyoncé said out loud.

"See? she's in shock and needs to decompress, Jays having a baby with another woman and apparently he's in some legal trouble." Yvette tried to explain everything to Julius from what she was informed. Both Bey and Jay were trying to keep them out of the loop with some details.

She stared at her phone not responding to anyone. When she looked up both Yvette and Julius had their eyes fixed on her. "I just...need some alone time but the twin's party is in two hours and it's 2 pm already." She said as she twirled her straw in her cup.

"Okay well, that's plenty of time Bey. We can go to the mall and grab something nice for your kids." Yvette said.

"sure..."

The three of them drove to the Beverly Hills outlet to go shopping. Retail therapy was always Bey's favorite way of coping.  Bey stopped at a toy shop for the twins and spent an hour walking around adding things to her cart. Fans would occasionally walk up to her and she'd blatantly ignore them which was something she usually would never do. She desperately just wanted to grab what was needed and go home to her children.