FAMILY FEUD

XIV

Capri, Italy 9/4/2021 (5pm)

Two months have passed since the very life-changing shooting took place at the Los Angeles nightclub where The Carters were celebrating. The shooter was identified as the brother Axel Williams. He's been under custody for attempting to kill Beyoncé in revenge for the messy mission Marcus set her on. Ever since she killed Axel she's accumulated a great number of enemies. Since then she has been training twice as hard with Marcus and Vera. 

And being that Julius was still out of work and actively receiving physical therapy for his injury had forced Jay to become Beyoncé's personal bodyguard and tighten up on security for the children. He enjoyed working overtime for his wife because they were able to spend more time together.

Jay decided it would be nice to put together a family dinner on a boat in Capri Italy in celebration of his wife's birthday. He invited close friends and family to join them on this week-long trip.

"so what did you want to tell me earlier?" Beyoncé said while fixing her Valdrin Sahiti gown and occasionally glancing up at Jay who was tending to his healing wound

"oh me? I told your mom about Tia." Jay mentioned as he pulled back his bandage. She was very worried that he would get bodily fluids on his expensive ass suit that she just had tailored. They had both been on edge since revealing to their family one of the darkest secrets they harbored. Bey was fearful that her mother would go to the authorities so she tried her best to stay in her good graces.

"and how did that go?" Bey attentively watched him as he tried to care for himself. She noticed he was cleaning his wound wrong and decided to focus on that. "baby I can do it for you."  Beyoncé said hoping he would listen.

He ignored her and kept trying to do it himself. She walked over to assist him in holding his button-up above his torso."Come on. stop messing with it... you're going to infect it." Bey demanded.

"I'm not though, I'm good." he spat.

She sucked her teeth at his response and decided to order Alexa to turn up the music she had on her speaker, jamming out to Anita Bakers 'same old love'. humming along with the tune.

Her husband continued to flinch as he applied saline rinse to the wound. She couldn't ignore him for too long before helping him out. "My goodness baby let me do it."

"I said I'm good.."

"Jay lay down and shut up, let your wife help you." Gloria walked into their suite handing Beyoncé a towel and a few fresh bandage wraps.

"Thanks, momma" She smiled as she grabbed them.

"Y'all tag-teaming me?" He laughed before he faintly winced in pain

"No baby we're trying to help you. Here take these pain meds." Bey handed him a water bottle and two tablets of acetaminophen. "And don't pretend you're taking it this time, ACTUALLY SWALLOW THE PILLS SHAWN."