HALL OF FAME HOV

XII

Beverly Hills, California 7/20/2021 (11 pm)

It had been a while since the Carters went out as a couple and celebrated anything in regards to their music career so this night was very much needed for them. Jay was soon to be inducted into the songwriter's Hall of fame and they hadn't acknowledged it since it happened. instead, they've been raising havoc in the city while dodging the feds and the mafia.

Bey thought it would be a fun idea to visit a gentleman's club and invite everyone that they're close to. She purchased a section and rented out a few strippers for the night to stay in their section for lap dances. Being the dramatic-ass person that she is, she was late to her own event she was hosting. Fashionably late of course! Beyoncé stepped out in a Cavalli black suit dress and Moncler heels to match. 

Jay took the last swig of the Dussé in his cup before throwing singles at a shirtless stripper in the club

Jay took the last swig of the Dussé in his cup before throwing singles at a shirtless stripper in the club. He watched a woman's silhouette before realizing that it was bey from the edge of the section. "damn." he said to himself. "how could I not notice that shape."

"escort Bey over here bro" Jay tapped Tyty and pointed out his wife to him.

"okay bet." He nodded and did as asked.

Bey walked over with Ty and then sat on Jay's lap throwing money with him. Knowing that they should've been home hours ago and the club scene was far from their norm, They cautiously checked for photographers and stayed clear of them.

"Yo Hov where the weed at?" Tyty asked his friend playfully

"come on man... you know I always have it on me! Check over there."Jay pointed at his Gucci backpack and didn't bother to make sure he grabbed the right bag, he was very distracted by his wife's outfit.

"mmm... you look nice." he looked at Beyoncé up and down, checking out her outfit. "smell nice too." he said, hugging her finally.

"thank you baby."

"I mean you always look good but-."

"Jay seriously, I understood the compliment." She tried to hold in her laugh as she kissed his neck gently. "but i missed you so much..."

"Bey you can't be doing that, you're gonna make me act up." Jay insinuated in a low enough tone for only her to hear.

She lightly let out a coy smile, Beyoncé was far too gone off the liquor from pregaming to care about anyone watching her. "what if...that's what I want?"

Now having her husband's attention he continued to let her hand travel about his body while she'd whisper sweet nothings in his ear. She felt like there were eyes on her and that turned her on even more.

"What you gon do? Mr.Shawn... Carter?" She mocked

Returning the favor Jay lifted her head up and indulged in a very intense makeout session followed by him making another drink. "behave baby..." He laughed to himself.