HALL OF FAME HOV PART2

XIII

Beverly Hills, California 7/21/2021 (4 am)

"YOU DID WHAT?" Gloria yelled out before dropping her ladle that was in hand. She was very shocked at what her son was telling her, he didn't know how to better explain his wrongdoings.

He quickly walked over to pick up what fell on the floor and began cleaning up the spot of soup residue that was left. "come on momma, let's have a seat you should get more comfortable because I'm not even finished." He led his mother to the couch in the living room and handed her a glass of water.

She sat there, trying to decompress the information that was given to her. She knew that her son was into some pretty bad things growing up but she had no idea that he took people's lives. Gloria has truly torn between her moral beliefs and the insane truth that her son needed her the most now if anything.  "How could you two be so damn stupid? Putting the kids in possible danger? This man tried to shoot at Bey?" Gloria raised her voice at Jay and started to go through her purse in search of her phone.

"Momma, what are you looking for?" Jay said as he watched his mom walk around the kitchen and rummage through her bag.

She pulled out her cell phone. "I'm calling Tina and you're lucky that I'm not calling child services." Gloria stepped out into the backyard to speak with Beyoncés mother.

"Marcus is involved isn't he?" Gloria asked a question that she already knew the answer to. Being that her son didn't respond that was all the confirmation she needed. "ill handle him later."

Jay paced the floor hastily and began to stress himself out until Bey came through the door with a gift bag. "Hey baby!" she said with a smile plastered on her face. "You wouldn't believe the early birthday gift that Solange got me."

She dropped the bag at the door and walked over to kiss her husband's lips which he quickly avoided. "Not right now Bey, Your mom is on her way here."

"Why? are the kids okay?" She quickly took off her heels and headed towards the stairwell.

Jay followed her and grabbed her arm. "Nah baby, I told Gloria everything. to me being an ex-hitman in New York to you killing Axel. She knows about Tia being pregnant. She knows about the Baretti gang wanting me dead. I told her that I'm afraid you'll get hurt."

She sat down in utter silence, her inner child was screaming in horror at the thought of her mother knowing what she had done. "my mom can't look at me in a bad way, I'm her baby girl."

"Look I'm sorry... I couldn't keep things a secret anymore. no matter what happens to us the kids need to be safe." Jay kissed Bey's hand and made eye contact with her. He watched as her frown softened and turned into a faint smile.

"I'm not mad, I'm just scared," she said softly

"Don't be scared...both of our parents love us and I'm sure they want to help."

"Well if you say so...you don't know my mom as I do."

________________________

"Honey I am so disappointed in you right now I can't even get my words out." Tina voiced from the couch across from where her daughter sat.

Tina and Gloria sat next to one another and so did Bey and Jay adjacent to them. it looked almost like an intervention at that point.

"same here..." Gloria expressed.

"How could you let this get so out of hand Beyoncé? I raised you much better than this. Me and your father dedicated our entire life to making sure you and Solange lived a safe and prosperous life. This is a god damn spit in the face. YOU'RE A CRIMINAL I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOU-"