TO RECONCILE OR NOT TO RECONCILE?

IV

Los Angeles, California 5/15/2020 (9 pm)

Jay walked up to the car approaching Beyoncé with a dozen of roses, a gift bag, and some of her favorite ice cream.

"Jay, why are you at my home?" Beyoncé stood there with a disturbed facial expression on.

"I wanted to talk..."

Bey eyed the container of ice cream for a moment. She felt like she was being bribed by her own husband. Why does she have to hurt in order for him to be honest?

"Jay I was about to go out." Bey then pressed a button to unlock the car.

"to where?" he asked

"truthfully that's none of your concern."

Jay's face turned, he defeatedly looked at his flowers and then took a deep breath. "these... these are for you."

Beyoncé forced a smile as she grabbed the gifts Jay provided. "thanks..."

Her coldness was something that Jay was very familiar with because of his last screw-up that caused her to create a whole album around his foolery.

Bey was a warm, loving, and kind person until someone crosses her... and boy did she feel betrayed.

"look, I have to go and the kids are asleep. So you get home safely." She lightly nodded before getting into the car

"Bey wait!" Jay hopped in the passenger seat with her "I am... home."

She wanted to give in, but she couldn't. She knew that she had to stand her ground and that he could possibly cause danger to her family.

"Please get out of my car" she said

Jay ignored her and locked the car with him still inside. "Nah, we're going to talk." he grabbed a plastic spoon from out the bag and handed her the ice cream, bey smirked at Jay before cracking it open. "please baby..." he begged.

"fine... but only because you came bearing gifts."

They talked for what seemed like forever about how much they cared for one another and wanted to make things work and Jay finally decided to be transparent. Jay watched as Bey danced around like a little kid with a mouth full of ice cream.

 Jay watched as Bey danced around like a little kid with a mouth full of ice cream

"wow, your mood changed quickly..."

Bey looked up to see Jay snapping pictures of her

"you are absolutely perfect...I love your bipolar ass." Jay said

"I love you too, but that doesn't mean I forgot about you lying."

"I know and I'm sorry. I should've just been honest. But I promise I can make it right." Jay grabbed her hand and kissed it. He looked into her hazel eyes and gazed in them for a few minutes before breaking away.