HONESTY HOUR

III

Beverly Hills, California 5/14/2020 (10 pm)

Kelly and Solange ran up to the private dining area almost immediately after bey sent an S.O.S text to the chat.

"so what happened sis?" Solange asked.

"oh, you won't believe this shit."

She told the girls everything that had just unfolded before her and expressed her disgust.

"What should I do?" Beyoncé questioned her girls as she paced the floor panicking. One thing she couldn't stand was disloyalty.

Both Kelly and Solange just watched. They were both in shock at this news as well.

"do what's right, just tell him. Tell him tonight. " Kelly said

The room grew silent while the girls created think pieces of their own in their mind. Beyoncé finally broke from her restlessness and sat back down saddened. "I can't trust him... can I?"

"honey you never could, he's a man. " Solange said as she tried to comfort her sister.

Beyoncé sniffed once more, letting one tear run down her cheek while wiping away another. She then lifted her head lightly chuckling.

"no matter what goes down we got you for life." Kelly assured.

"thank you guys... seriously."

They gave a group hug and parted ways from the restaurant. They had let one another know when they got home but Bey didn't immediately go in, she still needed time to think. She drove into the parking garage of her home and sat there, pondering. The time went from 10:30 pm to 11:00 pm and then 11:30 pm. She eventually stopped keeping track. Her phone? completely dead. Bey just thought to herself 'divorce' and shut down at the thought of her husband taking people's lives.

"Bey? Bey, what the hell is going on? How long have you been in the garage?" Jay yelled then started to bang on the window. "open the door bey NOW"

Of course, his demand was being ignored. She sank further into her driver's seat and turned on some music...staring blankly ahead.

"Open the damn door Bey, you're acting crazy."

again there was no response.

"Look, I'll do anything... please just speak with me. I don't know what's going on or what I did but I can't lose my wife." The reality was finally hitting Jay that he was in trouble after 45 minutes of begging her to get out of the car. Truthfully she was just trying to figure out what she was going to say to him about his past life.

"Good evening Shawn. " Beyoncé said as she hopped out of her car and locked the garage up.

"evening? Beyoncé it's 2 am."

"well, good morning" she retorted

"We need to talk yo-"

"Indeed we do."

Jay watched as Bey once again brushed by him. She went straight to her children's rooms to check on them as her husband followed.

"they're fine... but we're not." he said.

He was tired of being ignored and following her around so he decided to lift her. He then carried her to their bedroom and gently laid her down in the bed. "talk to me" Jay said gently as he unstrapped her heels for her.

"I have nothing to say to you." she grumbled.

Jay laughed to himself while he applied oil to his hands. "and why do I find that hard to believe?" He placed her feet on his legs and began to massage them.