FAMILY FEUD PART2

XV

Flashback  Santa Monica, California 3/12/2021 (9 am)

"Tia wake up I need to tell you something." Jay said softly as he kissed her cheek

She groaned weakly trying to recover from last night's festivities with Jay. The two went to Bossa Nova in Hollywood and then drank wine all night at a local winery. He wanted to announce to Tia something that would have a positive effect on their blossoming relationship.

She sat up smiling at Jay. "yes baby?"

"It's been 8 months we've been together and I think it's time that me and you make things official. I want you to meet my children and I want for you to meet Bey." 

Tia didn't know what to say, how was she supposed to react anyways? She just shook her head to say yes and rubbed on her eyes that she could hardly keep open. "sure, what should I wear?" 

"anything you'd like. but please be mindful that the occasion is my daughter's dance recital."

Tia smiled from ear to ear thinking about Blue and the possible relationship she could have with her, She immediately had an idea of gifting her toys and floral arrangements as a greeting gift. "I'm nervous but ill do it. I'm taking the car to head to Walmart & ill be back by 1 pm okay?"

"Alright" Jay smirked before leaning in to steal one more kiss, he handed Tia a crisp hundred dollar bill and proceeded to put on his tie for his Tidal meeting she noticed he was going in a bit earlier than usual but shook it off. 

"Te Amo Papi" she said letting her thick Latin accent roll off her tongue.

In response, he chuckled, applied his cologne, and proceeded to check his phone. "I love you too"

"nope it doesn't count... say it in Spanish." she laughed 

"hahaha alright fine then, te Quiero más. I love you more." He smiled while putting on his golden Rolex

She made a flirtatious smirk as he sarcastically said the words. "much, much better"

As he prepped for his day so did she

As he prepped for his day so did she... getting out of bed to head into the bathroom to brush her teeth and then seeing Jay's phone unlocked on the sink. 

She thought to herself about the possible consequences of checking his phone and figured that it would be in her best interest to leave it alone until she saw a familiar name pop up in his phone. "Beyoncé...." she hissed jealously.