REFLECTION

XIV

Houston, Texas 10/21/2021 (7:00 am)

-Beyoncé's Estate-

The cool draft from the cracked open window woke up Beyoncé slowly

The cool draft from the cracked open window woke up Beyoncé slowly. As she began to come from her slumber. The sunlight hit her at just the right time, earning a smile from her face. Shawn just watched as the morning's nature complimented his woman so effortlessly. He had dreamt of a woman like her and here she was....being & breathing. And just to think he almost certain women like her simply didn't exist.

"Hey baby, why are you staring?" Bey said with a faint smile.

Her face was still comfortably laid on the bed with no pillow insight. Her computer still open on a tab about self-care and facial masks. Usually, she would go to the spa but they needed to be as lowkey as possible these days.

He grinned and planted kisses on her face. "you're glowing, that's why."

"Yeah? maybe it's because you can't keep your hands off me." She said back in a snarky way.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. But aye I made breakfast and started the kids with online school. Blue asked why she isn't in school and I told her covid."

"Did she buy it?" Bey asked

"I mean yeah... she trusts that we are doing what's best. She likes having the whole family here anyways. I think you should talk to her through, you know she talks about her feelings better with you."

Bey sighed in relief, she always worried about how Blue felt since she was the oldest of her children. She quietly grabbed her skincare products and headed to the bathroom.

"ill do that in a bit... I'll meet you downstairs okay?"

"aight."

Knowing Bey was a bit moody, he stayed put for a moment and watched her as she cleaned her face,  put on her face mask, and began brushing her teeth. He pulled out his phone and started to record her letting out a slight chuckle. "You look good doing everything, I'm convinced."

She turned her head slowly and saw a camera in her face. "stopppp" she giggled.