OPEN CASE

VII

Tia POV

Santa Monica, California 3/15/2021 (8 am)

Tia woke up experiencing a little morning sickness, she quickly ran into the bathroom covering her mouth, and then vomited in her toilet.

"fuck" she said quietly to herself

The thought of carrying Jay's child was terrifying for her, she knew she had to investigate his case and eventually take him down. She also still had feelings for him and didn't want him to rot in prison for years on years. She feared she would cause turmoil between Jay and his wife and she didn't want that either.

Tia pulled herself together, freshened up, and then fixed her hair in a bun. Once finally getting a chance to observe the case she realized that it was up to her to change the narrative, she had the power to possibly keep him out of jail and figured it was worth a try.

"Jay needs to know..." she admitted

She quickly got changed and then headed over to Jay's house with all the information provided to her for the investigation.

_______________

Beverly Hills, California 3/15/2021 (9 am)

The sun gleamed into the room as Beyoncé lay in bed drinking a mimosa. On a sweet day like this, you would want to just unwind. Jay walked into the room only to see her laid back and relaxing.

"Can I join?" he asked.

she looked up and smiled unsure if she should get smart or not. "I mean... if you want."

Jay walked over to the dresser, grabbed some oil, and began to massage her feet from the bottom of the bed. They had just finished eating breakfast as a family but the couple headed upstairs for some alone time before blue started school. "baby you need to just become a masseuse when you retire." she joked

"Nah... only my queen gets that treatment." he said

"well as your 'queen' i want another kind of treatment too... Can you assist me with that?" bey said back to him in a low seductive tone.

Jay got up and laid next to her. He was willing to do just about anything at this point for his wife. He never appreciated her as much as he does now.

"Or...maybe I can show you..."  Bey turned over to Jay, ran her hand up against his body, and began to kiss up his neck making his bodily hairs stand up. She continued to kiss down his chest and stomach before finally reaching his bulge. "hmm..." her mouth began to water at the thought of tasting her man.

"bey the doors not locked...Blue could come in." jay said worryingly

"it's okay... I'll keep quiet." she then pulled out his dick that was already standing at attention.

Taking initiative, she went down on him adjusting his size to her mouth once more. It's been so long since she's been fully intimate with him. He tried to move, but he felt as if his body were tied down by invisible threads. He felt himself growing big and hard inside her mouth and gradually began submitting to her.

"Bey..." Jay moaned out as she continued to please him.

Her tongue was long and soft and seemed to wrap itself around his shaft. The deeper she throated him the more watery her mouth became. She moaned in between breaths as she enjoyed pleasing him just as much as he enjoyed receiving the pleasure. Just as he was about to cum, she suddenly moved away and began slowly to undress.