CLOSER

XX

Beverly Hills, California 11/06/2021 (7:30 am)

-Carters Residence-

_________________________

Shawn pulled out his iPad to read up on some news as Beyoncé slept beside him

Shawn pulled out his iPad to read up on some news as Beyoncé slept beside him. Usually, she would be up by now but he knew that the prison bed she had to sleep on for a week was like sleeping on a brick compared to the memory foam mattress in their home. He slid one of his hands under their blanket and rubbed on her thigh lovingly. 

Trying to wake her up from a deep sleep was difficult. She was groggy and partially moody. Occasionally she would softly groan at the comfort she received from her husband giving her body rubs but when he'd nudge at her she'd scrunch her nose up in an irritated manner. 

"Baby..." he whispered before taking a sip of his hazelnut coffee.

No response... as expected she was invested in trying to sleep in. Shawn kissed her ear and ran his hand through her hair playfully. She wrapped the blanket around herself even tighter. "What do you want?" she teased, knowing full well.

He rolled her over, blanket and everything. Her defenses were weak, to begin with, and he managed to expose her body to the cold air. She gasped and struggled to redistribute the blanket, and get back into the warmth. 

Shawn's head was at her feet, she could feel his tongue on her soles. Ripples of pleasure spread through her legs, into her abdomen. She moaned softly when he licked her toes, drawing each into his mouth in turn. He worked from one toe to the next; he always had a plan, he'd joked to her, pointing out her white-toed pedicure and telling her the trend was played out.

"take me to get my nails done then." she humphed. 

   "no, because you're going to make me sit there and I don't want to. I'll pay for it though, as long as it's natural."

She rolled her eyes and pulled her feet away from him. "fine"

   "oh you got a little attitude baby?" he laughed. "come here..."

In a semi-conscious fog of pleasure and sleep, Bey watched as Shawn kissed his way up the insides of her thighs. "mmmh..." she moaned softly "I don't have... a ...a...attituu-"

The song break you off played softly through the speakers of their bedroom. The vocals provided by music Soulchild and the harmonic moans Beyoncé made complimented the mood so well.

His hands had found the black thong panties she'd worn to bed, and now -- ever so slowly -- tugged them gently to the side and began to rub on her clit. As the stretchy cotton material moved across her freshly waxed skin, She couldn't help herself and smirk in approval. 

"I love you..." she mumbled. 

"I love you too Bey"

He kept giving attention to her clit until he felt her hips clench up. Knowing his wife's body he knew exactly what that meant. "Nah you can't cum yet. Get up and arch your back for me.'