CONCRETE ROSE

XVII

Beverly Hills, California 9/27/2021 (6:00 am)

-Carter Estate-

"Move your hand." Shawn said into his wife's ear while he held her legs in place on his shoulders.

She shook her head no and kept her hand in the same spot. The faster he went the louder she became. With her mouth slightly agape it invited his lips to meet hers. As she moaned in his mouth they kissed in between his rhythmic strokes driving her crazy.

"no? you saying no to me?" he demanded.

"we'll wake the kids if I'm any louder" Bey pleaded.

Giving her a devilish grin he kissed up her legs, moved her hand, and then pinned them both over her head. She was now incapable of moving and fully submissive. "I'll go slow... but I need you to take it." He said as he started grinding deep inside her.

Her panting followed by heavy breathing increased as she wrapped her legs around his torso allowing him to completely drive himself into her. She'd look down occasionally to see him going in and out of herself. His dick was covered in her fluids. " you're so wet baby...you love this shit don't you?"

"yy-y-yes daddy" She managed to say, her words were almost impossible for her to form as they made love. once again he leaned in to kiss her slow but passionately letting his tongue dance with hers. He loosened his grip on her wrists and instead intertwined his hands with hers.

"I love you, Shawn." she said softly. Feeling a rush take over her, she knew she was very near to her climax the way her man was hitting her G-Spot.

His lip started to tremble because he was beginning to reach his peak as well "I love you more... fuck I love this pussy." he moaned.

He placed kisses on her neck and slowed down his strokes, making her feel every inch that was inside of her. The two kept going as their bodies grew weak together, giving each other their all at 6 am. They finished in one another's arms and laid in the same spot trying to recollect.

"Damn that was so good." Beyoncé said smiling with her face buried into his chest.

He laid there running his fingers through her hair holding her close. Loving every minute of being this in sync with his woman. He kissed her head softly and smiled as well. "why you so nasty?"

"I get it from you." she laughed.

Shawn chuckled back, he checked his phone seeing missed calls from Tia and John. He ignored calls from his baby mom and John because he knew it was probably some drama. He texted his mom checking up on her saw and then saw a text from Teneesha asking if Bey was free.

"hmm... baby Neesh wants to know if you can go grab lunch with her?" he said puzzled.

Beyoncé laughed and looked up to him rubbing his face. "She wants to fuck me."

It's not every day that your employee wants a chance at your wife so Shawn didn't know how to react. He just laughed with her. "and what did you say?" He let his hand travel down her back and stopped at her ass.

"well I do find her attractive, I think she'd be a good kisser." She said looking up at him still awaiting his reaction.

Shawn smirked at Bey. "so you're gay now?"