"Step two, my love" (Jake's POV)

Jake's POV (In the meantime, Gilbert's basement)

Emma: Oh, sweetheart... - She started stoking my shoulders with her disgusting giggle - Relax a bit.

Luckily, nothing has happened between us. At least not yet. I keep playing her game to buy some time and postpone the moment she puts her disgusting hands on me and rapes me.

Jake: Yeah, yeah, I know... - I sighed lightly, still sitting tied up on the ground - Just... You know... - I pretended to be embarrassed - I haven't done this in a while. I guess I'm out of practice and I wouldn't want to disappoint you.

I slightly turned my head away from her and primed my lips to control my laughter. Seriously, that's what it's been like for the past few days. The fact that her IQ is as low as her shoe size doesn't help me keep from bursting out laughing in front of her.

Emma: Sweetheart, don't you worry about anything - She smiled and said supportively - Is there something I could do to help you?

Jake: I don't know, I don't know... - I sighed and looked her up and down - Lately, I've noticed you always visit me in the same boring clothes - Then, I opened my mouth wide in surprise - Gosh, isn't that shirt from the last season?

Emma: Oh my God, you're right! - She looked at herself, gasped and put her hands over her mouth - How are you supposed to relax around me since I'm wearing clothes that look like a potato sack? - She immediately ran to her bag, which she left on a chair nearby - Don't worry, sweetheart. I'll do some shopping and be back in a blink of an eye.

Jake: Oh, take your time. The more shopping, the better - I smiled lightly because I couldn't hold it back anymore - You know, since I've been locked up here for so long, you have to show me what's in fashion now.

Emma: You're right, I'll give you the biggest fashion show here!

She squealed with excitement so loudly that my eardrums almost broke and I grimaced in pain. In moments like these, I really prefer to be interrogated and beaten by my captors, believe me. Thanks to Emma, no torture scares me anymore.

Emma ran up to me and kissed me out of excitement and unfortunately, I had to kiss her back to make her believe in my game. Of course, every time she comes near me, I feel like throwing up, not to mention her touch or kissing, but... It's the only way I can protect my ass from rape. Of two evils, this is the lesser one

Then, her high heels echoed around the basement once again and she began to ascend the stairs in a hurry. As soon as I was sure she had left the basement, I spat on the ground next to me and began wiping my mouth on my shoulder.

Jake: Disgusting - A shiver of disgust ran through my whole body - You could at least invest in better lipstick, you cheap slut.

Meanwhile, I heard the sound of the door opening again. I took a deep breath and leaned my head back against the wall behind me, not knowing whether to expect colleagues for interrogation or my 24-hour bodyguard exclusively.

Guard: You're a smart boy - I heard his voice and footsteps on the stairs.

I might sound crazy, but I was relieved to hear him. Another interrogation right after the tortures guaranteed by Emmy's constant presence and existence in general would be too much, definitely.

He stood in front of me and threw today's clothes on my knees. Let's say that somehow, they take care of me here. I think it's only because of Emmy, who wouldn't like to touch me if I was in dirty, bloodstained clothes. That's why every few days they give me fresh, light clothes and let me wash quickly.