16091

Elena's POV (The next morning, Elena's house in Duskwood)

I woke up around 8 in the morning and immediately reached for my phone to check if I had received any message from Alan...

A huge excitement filled my whole body, causing me to start shaking all over. I took a deep breath and after a few unsuccessful attempts to click on the PDF file, I finally managed to open it...

 I took a deep breath and after a few unsuccessful attempts to click on the PDF file, I finally managed to open it

Elena: Junkyard, Phil, Thomas, Alan, Amy, and... - A huge smile appeared on my face - Bingo. 16091.

I started to wonder if I should call that number. On one hand, it would be a suicidal move if someone unauthorized was holding his things, but... I have to check. I have to at least make sure that number is available.

So after some time of hesitation, I entered that number into my phone, but when I called, I immediately heard the voicemail.

Voicemail: I'm sorry, the number you have dialed is unavailable. If you want to leave...

As I suspected, the battery must have died. But can anyone blame it? It's been three months! Of course, that phone couldn't last long. But... it's always worth a try.

I hung up on Jake's voicemail and immediately opened a chat with that jerk...