Clue number one

Elena's POV (A few hours later, Elena's house in Duskwood)

Richy and I spent the last few hours together, searching around clues in these messages, but... unsuccessfully. I even printed new copies of these messages, cut them out, and tried to put them in some logical order, but... it didn't show us anything new.

Richy: Hey, Miss Sherlock - He looked at me, sitting next to me at the table the whole time - Have you eaten anything today?

Elena: I don't have time for it, Richy - I didn't even look at him, I was trying to put the messages together.

Richy: Mhm, well, hold on, I won't let you starve yourself - He took the papers from my hands - And what you think will happen when Jake finally comes back and finds out that you were so busy looking for clues that you didn't even think about eating. Of course I'll get blamed for it! - He laughed - I'm going to order pizza, whether you like it or not, young lady - He got up from the table and walked away.

I looked at him and chuckled slightly. Okay, he's charming. I've said before that he cares a lot about me, especially lately. He must have sensed my gaze on him because he turned to me when he stood by the kitchen island holding his phone to his ear and winked at me.

He really supports me and truly believes that we can find Jake. Moreover, he constantly motivates me. Such a friend is a treasure, seriously.

While Richy was on the phone, I continued my puzzle game of "guess what Jake meant." It's a pathetic and time-consuming puzzle and the author is mentally ill so I don't recommend it.

However, after a moment, I felt like lightning struck me out of the blue. I... finally noticed some connections between the words! I immediately grabbed a marker and started writing on my printed note...

 finally noticed some connections between the words! I immediately grabbed a marker and started writing on my printed note

Elena: Richy! - I shouted as excitedly as I could.

Richy: Oh my god... - He jumped in fright and grabbed his chest - Elena, for god's sake! Do you want me to have a heart attack? - He started to approach me again - What happened? Is everything okay?

Elena: Look! I found the answer! - I showed him the numbered note.

Richy: You could even spell it out for me or write it on my forehead and I still wouldn't have a clue what's going on, Elena - He sighed and looked at me exhaustedly - Can you enlighten me?

Elena: Do you remember that day? - I pointed at the note - Oh no, you were kidnapped then... - I nervously laughed and looked at him foolishly, realizing what I had said.

Richy: Haha, very funny - He said sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

Elena: Never mind - I looked at the note again - On that day, Jake admitted to us that he was on the phone with Hannah when she was attacked. His number was on Hannah's call history, but Jake had deleted it before he sent it to me. This means it must have been his private number - I emphasized - He hid his number so I couldn't trace it. Now, I should find that number! - I shouted excitedly - See? Since Alan Bloomgate was also handling her case, he's the only person who has the full call list without Jake's interference. If I contacted Alan, I could get the original list, Jake's number, and track his location! Do you see it? - I pointed to the next messages - Jake described his whole escape route to me. If I follow his instructions, I'll find that motel where he stayed and find the room with a view of the Chinese restaurant! - I grabbed him by the arms and started shaking him - There must be something in that room, Richy!