Yellow to Blue

Look at me posting two days in a row

This has been in my drafts for a while and I finally finished it so yay

I feel like my writing's been getting better so I'm excited about that too

TW for major character death 

Oh by the way Ahsoka's the Chosen One in this so lets go! Woooo 

The room was dark. All the lights were out. All but the red lights that were all along the walls. The light from the hallway outside illuminated just enough, though. He could see a long path at the end of the room that led to a chair.

A familiar woman was sitting on it, though she looked a lot older. She was probably twenty-seven. The last time the two of them saw each other, she was seventeen. The woman also had bright yellow eyes. She wore black pants and a black tunic that had very short sleeves. There was red trim to it. It looked so formal. Her boots went up to just below her knees. The boots were black, just like the rest of her outfit. Her headband was black too, which wasn't too much of a surprise. The woman was also wearing two lightsabers at her hips.

"I'm glad you could make it." The woman said. Force, even her voice was the same. Anakin at least hoped she'd sound different. It'd be easier for him to fight her if she didn't sound the same. Maybe he wouldn't try to fight her first, though.

"Ahsoka," Anakin started, "it's me, Anakin.

"That's not my name." Ahsoka narrowed her eyes. "I am Darth Vader."

The lights flickered on.

Anakin rolled his eyes at the name, but his eyes drifted to her arms. Her right forearm was made of metal. Her left hand had bits of her arm replaced with metal, as well as a few of her fingers. Part of her forehead was metal, too. Obi-Wan didn't lie when he said it was bad. Anakin swallowed his guilt.

"What has the leader of your rebellion sent you to do this time? Last time you destroyed three factories." Ahsoka laughed. "Are you here to kill me?"

"No, I'm here to take you home." Anakin lied. He was there to kill her, but he didn't think she was a lost cause. There had to be good in her. He knew her best. There was a part of Ahsoka in her, and he would find it. Besides, she was the Chosen One. You can't just kill the Chosen One.

Ahsoka snorted. "As if. The past three people all tried to kill me." She grinned sadistically. "Would you like to know what happened to them?"

Anakin said nothing. She was taunting him. Trying to get him to make the first move. The last three people had died painful deaths. Then their bodies had so pleasantly been put on display to the public.

"This isn't you." Anakin said.

Ahsoka stood up angrily. "Isn't it? This is who I am. This is who Sidious helped me become."

"Sidious is the villain, Ahsoka. He's manipulating you." Anakin accused.

"Sidious is the one who made me realize the faults of the Jedi." Ahsoka hissed.

"He's just using you." Anakin shouted.

"Well then at least I'm useful here." Ahsoka said coldly.

Anakin took a step back. The accusation felt like he got shot with a blaster a million times. How long had Ahsoka actually felt like this? And how had he not noticed it?

Ahsoka grabbed her lightsabers and activated them. She pointed them up so she could look at their red blades, then twisted them so her shoto was behind her back and her other lightsaber was right in front of her frame.