Stranded

I promised you this by the end of 2021 so here you go just in time, @CamrynKissel (at least for me)

This was posted 1 minute before 2022

"Can we please go inside the cave?" Omega begged. "I saw pretty crystals and I want to know more about them!"

Tech rolled his eyes. "Fine, but stay right next to me. Hunter, Echo, and Wrecker will be back soon and we can't have them wondering where we are."

Omega jumped up in joy and ran outside to the cave. Tech was right behind her questioning what was so interesting about boring crystals.

"Woah!" Omega said in awe as she gazed upon the crystals. The light coming from outside the cave made it glimmer, which apparently fascinated Omega.

"Okay, you've seen the crystals, time to go." Tech insisted.

"They're so cool!" Omega exclaimed.

Suddenly, an unknown noise came from behind them. Tech spun around to see the Havoc Marauder taking off. Without them.

"Da-rn!" Tech stopped himself from swearing midway. Omega couldn't be hearing that kind of language.

"Noooo! They must've thought we were still on the ship!" Omega realized. "They didn't know we were here! They probably assumed we were in the back of the ship or something!"

Tech nodded in agreement. "I'll try to contact them." He tapped his comlink, attempting to call Hunter, but it didn't work.

"The comlink's jammed." Tech said.

Omega tried next, getting the same results as Tech.

"Tech, I'm scared." Omega admitted. "What if they don't come back? What if we're abandoned here?"

Tech sighed. "They'll realize we're here eventually. Come on, let's find a place to hide nearby while we wait. The Empire could still find us."

Omega nodded in agreement and looked around the forest, before finding a small dip in the area perfectly covered by trees, and in a perfect spot to watch for the ship.

"Tech! I found a spot!" Omega cried out.

Tech ran towards Omega. His eyes scanned the spot, checking for any immediate dangers. Hmmm...if we were found by the Empire, it wouldn't be a great location to be in, but it'll have to do.

"It's...it's good for now." Tech decided, and guided Omega into it before going into it himself.

The both of them crouched in there, Tech keeping a firm grip on Omega to make sure no one saw her too well.

"Uh, Tech?" Omega said.

"Yes?" Tech replied.

"You're kinda squeezing me." Omega sighed.

Tech looked down at his arm. He was indeed squeezing Omega. He immediately loosened his grip. "Sorry, Omega."

Omega shrugged it off. "It's fine."

After a few minutes of silence and no movement, Omega squirmed a little.

"Are we just going to sit here in silence?" She questioned.

"Do you not want to?" Tech asked, confused.

"Well..." Omega started.

Tech nodded in understanding. "Do you miss the others?"

"Yes." Omega said. "I'm worried. They might not come back!"

Tech stopped himself from rolling his eyes. "I calculate a ninety-five percent chance of them coming back for us. We will be fine."

"But what would happen in that five percent?" Omega worried.

"It depends. They could get shot down by the Empire, entirely forget we exist, or even decide not to come back." Tech replied dryly. He wanted them to come back too.

Omega gasped loudly. "T-they're not going to come back?"

Tech's eyes panicked. "No! They will come back and pick us up and we will go get some cookies from Cid even if she does not want to give us the cookies!"

Omega calmed down. "You sure?"

"I'm positive." Tech promised.

Omega smiled. "Thank you!"

A moment later, a familiar ship came down and landed, and three familiar clones came running down the ramp.

"Omega? Tech?" Hunter cried out.

Omega ran out of Tech's arms right to Hunter.

Tech got up right after Omega, but he walked to everyone else rather than run.

"We waited for you!" Omega said.

Hunter gave Omega a hug. "Are you okay?"

"Yes!" Omega said. "Tech and I took care of ourselves, right Tech?"

Tech nodded. "It's true."

"It's good to have us all back!" Wrecker celebrated.

"Yeah." Echo agreed. "Sorry for forgetting about you guys."

Tech shrugged. "We managed. Now can we please get off this planet? It's..." he glanced at the dirt all over his equipment. "Ruining my numbers."

Wrecker laughed and pulled Tech into a firm hug. "Sure thing!"

Tech rolled his eyes and pushed Wrecker off of him. He walked onto the ship, followed by everyone else.

"Hey, Tech?" Omega said from behind him.

Tech turned to her. "Yeah?"

"You owe me cookies." Omega giggled.

Tech smiled. "Sure thing."

:D

Also thanks for 4.3k views!

This is my own original work based off of a request and I don't own Star Wars and please don't steal or edit this

Have a good day/night or time on an alien planet