BONUS: The 501st Gets Bloodwork Done

So I'm finally posting this, after like, months. I wrote most of this a while ago, but I finally finished it.

This could be taken as a joke, but it has more serious parts

Also, Echo isn't dead. Fight me on this

I should remind you that I don't know much about bloodwork, and it would've been smarter to just give them flu shots 

Plo Koon had no idea what he was expecting when he got a message from Kix that was a recording of something. It came with the message: here's a bit more information on the 501st. This happened a few months ago.

Plo Koon had no idea what it meant, so he pressed play on the recording. It was security tapes. At first, nothing happened, but then, a few clones came in. At first, Plo had trouble figuring out who the clones were, but then he realized who they were. Rex, Fives, Hardcase, and Jesse.

All of the clones were huddled together in the corner by the entrance. They were barely visible in the security cameras. Kix was slowly walking towards them looking so done with everything.

"Kix, we're brothers, why are you doing this?" Hardcase pleaded. "I thought you cared about our health."

"I do," Kix sighed. "So, on the beds. Now."

Hardcase glanced at the medical beds. "But they're so medical-y."

Kix rolled his eyes. "And what makes it like that? It looks exactly like the beds we all sleep in."

"It's like the bed is staring at you and digging into your soul." Fives half whispered.

"Yeah." Rex agreed, surprising Plo.

"No, get on the beds, or I will stun you." Kix threatened.

Hardcase's eyes widened in surprise, and he tried to run right at Kix and tackle him to the ground, but Kix just moved out of the way and stunned him.

"Good." The clone medic smiled, and dragged Hardcase up onto one of the beds. "There we go." He began taking the blood he needed from Hardcase.

Fives looked up. There was someone in the vents, looking at them. He quickly realized who it was, and smirked.

Plo racked his brain, trying to figure out who was hiding in the vents, until he remembered what Kix told him: "I can't even tell you the amount of times they have snuck each other out of the medbay to do pranks on the 212th." It was probably Ahsoka in the vents.

"Come on, while Kix is distracted." Ahsoka whispered as she opened the vents.. "Fives, you first."

Fives nodded, and lifted his hands up. Ahsoka grabbed them, and helped pull him up.

Plo decided to talk to Ahsoka about this later. This wasn't good Jedi behavior.

Once Fives was up in the vents, Kix noticed what was happening.

"Oh, for the love of—" Kix complained. "No one go into those vents. Fives, get out. Now."

"Never!" Fives yelled.

Plo could hear Fives quickly crawling away, with Ahsoka most likely behind him.

"If anyone else misbehaves, I'm going to get General Skywalker to demote you." Kix warned.

Jesse shrank back. "You wouldn't."

"I would." Kix narrowed his eyes. He walked over to Jesse, and grabbed his arm. He grabbed Jesse's arm, and dragged him over to one of the beds. As he performed the bloodwork, Jesse squeezed his eyes shut, and moved his head to look away.