Plo Koon Has to Deal With Kids Who Hate Needles

Plo Koon regretted the decision to make the Wolfpack get bloodwork done the minute everyone entered the medical bay on the Resolute after a mission with the 501st.

He had been planning this for a while, and told Wolffe, Comet, Sinker, and Boost. They all seemed calm and excited.

Comet even said that Kix owed him a favor, which he decided to call in.

"Come on, Sinker. It's just gonna last a second." Wolffe insisted as he tried to get Sinker on a medical bed with some help from Kix.

"Nooooo. I don't want bloodwork. We all have the exact same blood anyway." Sinker tried to pull away, but failed.

Plo rolled his eyes under his mask. "It is still important to check these kind of things."

The Kel Dor Master didn't even notice Comet and Boost sneaking away.

"Comet, Boost, no." Kix ordered.

"Comet, Boost, yes." Comet and Boost said at the same time.

Plo sighed. Why did he decide to do this? "Comet, Boost, get on the medical beds. now." He used his serious voice. It's just his scary dad voice.

Comet and Boost dragged their feet to the medical beds and slowly hopped up onto them and laid down.

"Comet, you're first." Kix said and Comet paled. When Kix injected the needle, Comet squirmed and looked ready to gag. He squirmed a bit more when he saw his blood, but he didn't move enough to mess anything up.

Next, it was Sinker's turn. Like Comet, he squirmed a little bit and let out a small eek when Kit hit him with the needle. He also made some comments. His last one was: "I'm dying, brothers. When I die, tell everyone that bloodwork killed me and that I was MURDERED by Kix who was hired by Comet to kill me. But Comet was hired by Plo Koon to kill me. So many people want me dead." Sinker let out a dramatic sigh. "Ohhhh I must be a great soldier for the GAR. Tell my story, Boost. TELL MY STORY." Then, he went limp and let out a dying sound.

"I will, Sinker, I will." Boost played along. "Sinker? Sinker? NOOOOOOOOOO!"

Kix snuck over to Boost, who unfortunately noticed and started ranting. "Do you have to do this it seems unnecessary please no."

Kix put the needle into Boost's arm.

Boost stared up at Kix with betrayal in his eyes. "NOOOOOOOO. I'M DEAD. YOU KILLED ME KIX. YOU WERE MY BROTHER KIX."

Kix rolled his eyes. "I hate you. You're almost as bad as the 501st."

Almost? Almost? That word bounced around in Plo Koon's head. Then...what is the 501st like?

As if Kix knew what he was thinking, he answered Plo's question. "They never tell me when they're dying and always insist that they're fine. And they never listen to my instructions on how to recover from almost-dying. I can't even tell you the amount of times they have snuck each other out of the medbay to do pranks on the 212th."

Plo nodded, then looked at Wolffe. "It's your turn."

The commander began backing away. "Do I have to?"

Sinker sat right up in his bed. "I live! And does this mean that Wolffe also doesn't like bloodwork?"

Boost smiled back at Sinker. "MY BROTHER LIVES! And so do I! Also, yes, I think it does."

Wolffe shook his head vigorously. "No I love needles."

"Then come here and let me get your bloodwork done." Kix replied.

"But I'm a commander." Wolffe argued. He was almost to the door.

"Well I'm a medic." Kix shot back.

Wolffe bolted out the door, but Kix was faster. He grabbed his blaster and shot Wolffe with a stun shot then Plo yelled to the clones in the hallway, "There is nothing to see here."

Kix dragged Wolffe back into the medbay and began taking his blood.

"How did you know that would happen?" Plo asked out of curiosity.

"Everyone in the 501st has tried it." Kix shrugged. "Only Commander Tano and ARC Trooper Fives have gotten away when I'm trying to save their lives. And they always work together when doing that. Sometimes General Skywalker joins in, but he's never escaped. When Commander Tano first tried it, an hour later after she escaped I found her unconscious in a storage room of the Resolute because she had a broken rib and a borderline concussion. Now, I use that story to warn shinies to not try running away from me. But no one ever listens to me." Kix complained.

Plo Koon decided to talk to Anakin, Ahsoka, and the 501st about their terrible survival instincts.

So that was chapter something. I'm too lazy to check. There will be a bonus one with the 501st at some point because I love them and I'm the author and have evil author powers.

Sorry if none of this was accurate. Like I said above, the global pandemic got in the way of me getting bloodwork. Plus I couldn't ask my family cuz they'd make fun of my fears.

 I'm gonna try to post another chapter sometime next week or this weekend, but I've been working on a big fanfic that has been taking most of my attention away from this. Also, the one-shot book will have slow updates. I already said that, but I really need to stop procrastinating by writing that and get more writing done for the big fanfic. Once I'm done with ten chapters not including the flashbacks I'm gonna reveal the title.

Also, you are now at the same spot of posting this as everyone on fanfiction.net