Plo Koon Makes a Really Big Mistake Part 2

SMALL SPOILER BUT IMPORTANT(you don't have to read it, but it will make a little more sense if you read this; it will be explained at the end): The time stuff in this will not make sense but that will be explained and there is only two things about time that are correct, which will be mentioned at the end. 

Plo smiled under his mask as Anakin Skywalker pulled up to them on his modified speeder. Anakin always modified something mechanical that he had. His starship had been changed to his liking, and so had his hand. A month after Ahsoka became his Padawan, Plo had caught Anakin changing everything on her speeder, even the way the engine worked, and now it worked a lot better. So it made sense that his speeder would be changed too.

Half an hour ago, Ahsoka decided to commed her master to help them, and Plo was relieved to have a to get un-lost.

"Hey, Snips," Anakin said as he hopped off his speeder. "Did you miss me?"

Ahsoka rolled her eyes. "No. Can you take us back to the Jedi Temple now?"

Anakin froze. "Uhhh...yes. That is why I am here. Also, I am offended that you didn't miss me and you didn't even tell me that you were going out to see Coruscant with Master Plo and his sons."

Plo didn't even have time to acknowledge that he was right about Ahsoka not telling Anakin about their adventure. "Wait what-" Plo was interrupted by Comet.

"Yeah Dad." Comet smirked. "Why didn't you tell your daughter's brother that you were were taking us, your sons, and your daughter to see Coruscant?"

Before Plo could object to all of this, Ahsoka and Anakin stepped in.

"Wait I'm not his daughter." Ahsoka protested, and pointed to Plo.

"And I'm not her brother." Anakin said while pointing to Ahsoka.

All of the clones were holding back laughs with very big grins that spread from one ear to the other.

"I bet the 501st would love this." Sinker whispered to Boost.

Boost nodded immediately. "Yeah, especially Fives. Maybe we should comm him."

"NO!" Everyone yelled, which sent Boost into a fit of laughs, which the rest of the Wolfpack joined in within seconds, even Wolffe, who had been getting more comfortable around everyone recently.

Apparently it was fun to make fun of Jedi.

"WAIT—" Wolffe yelled, making everyone stop. "We are still lost."

Everyone's shoulders slumped, and people started looking at the group of three Jedi and four clones who had gotten themselves lost and had teased one another and now were deathly silent.

After a few minutes, Anakin smiled. "When in doubt, always call Obi-Wan!"

"Oh yeah!" Ahsoka celebrated. "Obi-Wan always gets us out of messes."

Plo decided he should be worried about this, but there would be plenty of time to ask her about it later.

"Exactly!" Anakin cheered. "This would be the...twentieth time Obi-Wan has helped us get out of messes!"

Plo was very worried now.

Ahsoka snorted. "Trouble that you started."

Plo and Wolffe both rolled their eyes, but Plo's was more out of worry and confusion of why had they needed Obi-Wan's help so many times.

Finally, the two of them stopped fighting when Wolffe sighed loudly, but when Plo looked over to where Sinker, Boost, and Comet were, he was surprised to find that the three of them wanted something to eat while watching whatever this was.

Anakin lifted his hand, and commed Obi-Wan. "Obi-Wan, are you there? Anyone here?"
"Hello there, Anakin, what did you do this time?" Obi-Wan replied through the comlink.

"I didn't do anything! Ahsoka, Comet, Sinker, and Boost thought it was a good idea to take advantage of Master Koon letting them be tour guides and they got themselves lost on Coruscant on purpose. And I wasn't even told about this." Anakin was practically screaming into the comlink.

"It sounds worse than it actually is." Boost muttered to his brothers, and received a very stern glance from Wolffe, but Sinker and Comet both put on their helmets to muffle their laughter, and Boost followed suit.

"Give your coordinates Anakin." Obi-Wan ordered.

Anakin did as he was told.

Obi-Wan sighed through the comlink. "I'll be there in...YOU'RE FIFTEEN MILES AWAY ANAKIN! MASTER KOON, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT WAYS TO PUNISH COMET, SINKER, BOOST, AHSOKA, AND ANAKIN AFTER I REACH YOU IN...this will take a while."

Comet, Sinker, Boost, Ahsoka, and Anakin all backed away when their names were mentioned.

"I am looking forward to it, Master Kenobi." Plo smiled.

"How long will it take for you to get here?" Ahsoka asked.

"Eight hours. How long did it take Anakin to get there?" Obi-Wan asked. I know my math doesn't make sense. Go with it.

"About half an hour." Ahsoka answered."

All eyes looked at Anakin, whose face was a dark red. "I-I was nearby."

Ahsoka rolled her eyes, and Plo guessed that she knew where he really was.

"Hold on," Sinker started. "If it's gonna take Obi-Wan eight hours to get here, then how did we get here in an hour? And how did we not notice that it's night?"

Everyone immediately shut their mouths, except for Comet, who answered Sinker's question. "We have no sense of time.

"We left at 1300, and now it's...almost ten hours later." Ahsoka laughed. "We really do have no sense of time."

"I think we should go look for a place to sleep." Wolffe suggested.

"I agree." Plo agreed. "It will help pass the time while we wait for Obi-Wan to get here."

So that's what they did next.

The two correct time stuff is the amount of time it took Anakin to get there and the amount of time it will take Obi-Wan to get there. I am terrible with time and often my logic makes no sense, which is why they have no sense of time.

This wasn't entirely Plo, Wolfpack, and Ahsoka fluff, but I wanted Snips and Skyguy fluff.

There will not be a part 3, so don't ask for one unless you really want one.