Periods and Chocolate

All my fellow AFABS will know what this means...hehe

Here's your request, @KateBishop2021 (yes that is your hint to go check their stories out after this cuz they're super cool and awesome). I've had to do this request forever, and I hope you like it. I'm gonna be honest...I forgot about this for a while...and also kept waiting to be on mine...but I had forgotten about it...whoops

It isn't quite 1k words long, but I tried.

Omega screamed. "Hunta!"

Her dad came in almost immediately as soon as he heard her cry his name. "What is it, Omega?"

"I-I'm bleeding." Omega cried, and her eyes drifted down.

"Where?" Hunter looked at what her eyes were drifting to, and got the message.

Omega just cried into his armor.

"Why is Omega crying?" Wrecker's head said through the crack in the door.

"Yeah, is she okay?" Echo asked in the same way Wrecker did. His head could be seen in the crack of the door.

"Omega's bleeding and I don't know what to do." Hunter informed them, panic filling his voice.

Echo sighed. "I'll call Rex, he'll know what to do better than we will."

Wrecker titled his head. "What do you mean?"

Echo had already left.

"Am I...dying?" Omega asked with her whole voice trembling.

Hunter reached his arms around her and gave her a hug. "No, you're not."

That made Omega feel slightly better. She still felt awful though.

...

A few minutes later, Tech came back saying Rex was nearby, and could be on their ship soon. He was right. About one hour after that, Rex came aboard carrying a bag.

"What is the issue?" Rex asked.

"Omega is bleeding out of her vagina." Hunter said quickly. Omega could be dying. There was no time to waste.

Rex burst out laughing. "Omega's just on her period!"

"Wait, what?" Tech glanced at his datapad. "I already ruled that out because she's thirteen. I thought she was already on it."

"My Commander, Ahsoka, didn't get hers until she was fifteen. It's okay. It's perfectly natural. She'll get them once a month." Rex sighed with a smile. "I had a feeling it was this when you called me, so I brought supplies." He gave the bag he was holding to Echo.

Echo opened it. "Pads and chocolate...what does this have to do with periods?"

"The pads are for her to place on her underwear so 'it' doesn't get on her clothes. The chocolate just makes everything feel better. Sometimes Omega will get cramps, and speaking from experience comforting Ahsoka when she gets them, they're not fun." Rex shrugged.

Hunter nodded in appreciation. "I'll go tell her then." He left the room with the bag to the bathroom where Omega was sitting in the corner.

"Hey, Omega." Hunter said. "Rex is here. He told me what it is."

Her entire head perked up. "What is it?"

"It's something called a period. You'll get them once a month." Hunter explained. He handed the bag to her. "The pads are for your underwear, and the chocolate is for cramps, I think."

Omega nodded slowly. "I'm not dying?"

"Nope. Rex called this 'natural.'" Hunter quoted.

"Can you leave? I want to figure out how to put the pads on." Omega asked.

"Of course. I'll bring you an extra change of clothes too." Hunter smiled, then left.

"So how was it?" Wrecker asked as soon as Hunter exited the bathroom.

Hunter paused for a second, too shocked at the sudden surprise to answer. "She'll be fine." He walked over to the storage and pulled out an extra change of clothes for Omega. He opened the bathroom door a little bit, and dropped the clothes onto the floor. He decided it was better to not say anything.

"It'll all be okay." Hunter decided. "Thanks again, Rex."

"Of course." Rex said. "You're my brother. It's my job to help you."

"Well, still." Hunter said. "You've been a really good help."

Wrecker looked around, as if he was looking for something.

"What are you looking for?" Echo asked.

"Uh, nothing." Wrecker lied.

"Really?" Tech rolled his eyes. "Rex probably didn't bring any extra chocolate for you."

Rex nodded. "I was low on credits."

Hunter grunted in agreement. "We're low too."

Omega walked out of the bathroom with the chocolate and now in her pajamas. "Hi. I want to go to sleep now. Thanks, Rex."

"You're welcome." Rex said.

Omega walked up to her room, and a few minutes later, small snores could be heard from there.

"I've got to be going, everyone." Rex announced quietly.

"Oh, okay." Tech shrugged. "Goodbye."

Once Rex left, Hunter went to check on Omega. She was fast asleep in her bed, cuddling with Lula.

I hope you guys like this.

Also yaaaaaay last time I checked I think this story had 3.5k views. That's a lot! Thanks so much! You guys are the best!

You all should know the whole "I am the author...don't steal/edit anything in this one-shot book...if you steal this and do stuff I wouldn't like (it's all in the description, losers) I will make your life a living hell...hehe...etc" thing by now

Also the losers are only the people who need to steal other people's works to accomplish anything "writing" related.

Have a good day/night or time on an alien planet