Plo Koon Meets the Wolfpack

Before I begin, I'm just gonna say that I am not as familiar with the Wolfpack as I am with Ahsoka so any help would be nice. Because if this, sorry if the chapter isn't very good.

"You will be meeting your clone battalion today, but first there is a clone squadron you must meet." Mace Windu started. "They are called the Wolfpack and they are led by a clone who calls himself 'Wolffe.' He is your commander."

Plo Koon nodded, "When will I meet them?"

"Now, actually." Mace Windu looked behind Plo and when the Kel Dor Master turned around, there were four clones. All of them had their helmets under their right arm.

The clone in the middle was clearly the commander, Wolffe. Plo had met enough clones to know the different uniforms.

The clone to the right of Wolffe had red hair, probably dyed. He was standing next to a clone with the normal black hair color. The last clone on Wolffe's left had blonde hair that Plo guessed had been bleached.

"Sir," Wolffe said as he walked up to Plo. "We are the Wolfpack. I am Wolffe," he used his head to point his head to the clone as he said their name. "that's Boost, the clone next to him is Comet, and so here is Sinker."

"Thank you for telling me." Plo thanked the clones. "I am General Plo Koon and I am pleased to meet you."

The Wolfpack smiled at him and put on their helmets.

"It will be an honor to serve under you, sir." Boost said happily. "We will do our best to succeed in our missions."

Sinker and Comet laughed.

"Come on, Boost. There's no reason to say that! He probably already knows because of his Force magic." Sinker whispered to Boost, but he wasn't very good at it so he was basically talking.

Unfortunatly, Mace Windu heard that. "It is the Force, not Force magic. It is everywhere and guides everything. Everything is the Will of the Force."

"So if I made fun of Sinker for calling the Force, Force magic, it would be the 'Will of the Force'?" Comet asked, mocking Windu.

Oh, I like these clones. Plo Koon decided, but before he could step in and say something to save Comet from murder, Wolffe got to it first. "Comet, apologize to the Jedi now."

"Sorry, sir." Comet said, trying to hide laughs, and so were Sinker and Boost.

Mace Windu sighed. "These clones are giving me a headache. They're your responsibility now, Master Koon."

Once Mace Windu left, Plo started talking to the clones. "You do not have to apologize to me. Now, let's go learn more about one another."

Yeah this was kind of short but I liked it. 

Please review. If you do then I'll let you punch Window.