The Years to Come

This one's really short, but it's basically Ezra's thoughts before the purrgil's take him and Thrawn into hyperspace. It's really short, and the first Rebels thing I'm posting in this fanfic.

Ezra alway was confused on who he was, on what he was supposed to do. He didn't want to let anyone else down. Not again. He wouldn't—no—couldn't, let anyone else die. That wasn't allowed. Losing Kanan was bad enough. But he could still save his family.

That's why he agreed to go to Thrawn's ship. That's why he rejected the Emperor's offer. Sure, what he was being offered was his parents, but they were gone. And Ezra had already made a new family, and he wasn't ready to give them up just yet.

That's when Ezra closed his eyes, waiting for the purrgil to take him, Thrawn, and the rest of the Empire off Lothal. He was doing this for his family. And that would keep him going in the years to come.

Like I said. It was really short. 

Also, I am about to go do some self promoting, so feel free to hate me. I just posted a new story called The Winter Jedi. It is where Ahsoka is winter-soldiered, so if that's interesting to you, you can check it out. But this is also self promotion so feel free to ignore this.

Have a good day/night or time on an alien planet.