Who You Are

Hey look at that, I updated. This one isn't long, and it's pretty short.

Okay I'm posting this really quick, so sorry for any bad grammar or something. I did edit this though.

The time these take place in changes from POV to POV, but it's pretty obvious I think. These are like diary entries or just thoughts. It's basically just a thing that I'm writing to better understand the characters. The Padme one is confusing, but basically I made there be a difference between Senator Amidala and Padme as a person because I wasn't sure what to write.

TW for things get a little deep, and by that I mean I basically went into everyone's head and wrote what I saw. The Padme one is one of the deeper ones, I think, but they're all pretty depressing and stuff in different ways.

Anakin

I always thought I would be the Chosen One. I thought I would save everyone. It turns out I was wrong. I always am. I was wrong about wanting to be a Jedi, I was wrong about being able to save Padme, I was wrong about being able to trust Obi-Wan and the Jedi. I was even wrong about being able to rely on Ahsoka to not leave me. But it all fell apart. Now, I don't even know who I am anymore. Palpatine wants me to be Darth Vader, but that doesn't feel like me. Neither does Anakin though. They both are me physically, but Anakin is too good. Too trusting, while Vader is just too evil. I don't want to hurt people I don't know, really, only people who hurt me, but to Palpatine there's no difference. So, there's no difference to me. I'm Darth Vader. That is who I am.

Obi-Wan

If anyone asked me who I was while I was alive before Order 66, I would've said I was a Jedi without question unless Satine was mentioned. After Order 66 I would've said I was a nobody or maybe Ben Kenobi. Just someone to be ignored. And I would've been okay with that. But then when I was on that Death Star, I was feeling less like Ben Kenobi, the Coward, and more like Obi-Wan Kenobi, the Negotiator. Maybe that's part of the reason I let myself get killed by my own former Padawan. Maybe I was just finally ready to accept my fate and finally join my friends. My family. Of course, maybe I just was done hiding. Whatever the reason was, I don't regret it. And I know that I'll forgive Anakin when he comes back.

Ahsoka

People have always asked me who I was. I never knew what to say to them, so I always said I was Ashla. That was my disguise. My way of hiding the true me. I used it after the Temple bombing. I used it after Order 66. I even used it to cover for an actual undercover name. Part of me thought I was being smart, by using that name, but the other half knew I was just using it to hide who I truly was. Not because I was scared of the Empire, but because I didn't know who I was. For a while, I knew that. Nothing was perfect, but it was home. I had a whole family. Until the Temple bombing. That's what ruined everything. Well, that's when it started. That's when I began using that name. Then, I came back. Everything was good. Until Order 66. And Anakin's Fall. Obi-Wan and the Jedi Order's death. Padme's survival, then death. My entire family crashed and burned. Now, I know who I am. I am Ahsoka Tano, Fulcrum of the Rebellion, and I know what I'm about to do will ruin my family. It will ruin my life, again, but I have to do this. I know I do. I know Rex, my brother, knows this. Maybe I'll find a new family, or reunite with my old one, but whatever it is, I know, eventually, I'll find my happiness. But for now, I have to do this one last thing.

"Then you will die."

Rex

I've always been confused as to where I was in the galaxy. As a clone, we were meant to be expendable, we were even told that we were, but being in the 501st under Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano taught me otherwise. But now that Order 66 is over, I don't know what I am. I am expendable. I am a burden to the Republic. I am nothing. My brothers were nothing. And the galaxy just got a whole lot more dangerous for clones like me. I don't know where to go, but I'll let my best instincts take me. Hopefully, my instincts will be right, and if they are, then I'll be able to protect other nobodies like me.

Padme

I never thought I'd die like this. I hoped I'd die of old age, or be killed by an assassin. That's what Padme Amidala wanted. Not Padme. Padme Amidala had been strong. She'd been brave. She'd been kind. Padme had just been Padme. She'd fallen head over heels in love with Anakin Skywalker. The Chosen One. Now, he is gone. He'd Fallen. I know Padme Amidala would want to fight, to hold on, but Padme's struggles these past few months were too much. The war, the politics, the manipulation, it was all too much for Padme. What happened with Anakin just made it easier for her to let go. Padme fought, I'm sure of it, but it was all too much. Padme let go, and she couldn't help but take Padme Amidala down with her. And that's when I died.

I think my favorite one is Ahsoka's. Also, I'm going to sleep in a minute. Maybe. I might stay up till 5 AM again. That's always fun.

Okay I gotta go now, my mom is possibly going to kill me.

Have a good day/night or time on an alien planet.