Ad'ika

Hey look, another celebration one-shot and I was bored so I'm posting it.

Shorter than I wanted it to be, but whatever.

Omega hated waiting. She and Echo had been ordered to stay on the Havoc while everyone else got to go on a relief mission on a planet that had lots of needed help. The Clone Wars practically destroyed everything there and it desperately needed help, according to Hunter.

"Why did we get left behind?" Omega asked. "We could help those people too."

"Someone has to watch the ship." Echo replied.

"But only one of us needs to do that." Omega argued.

"Well we don't know if anyone from the Empire will be here, so two of us are guarding the ship." Echo shrugged, not wanting to tell Omega the truth that after what happened with the bounty hunters, they were worried that something else would happen to her.

"I still think it's unfair." Omega sighed.

"I know, ad'ika, but someone has to do the job." Echo put his arm around Omega's shoulders.

"What does ad'ika mean?" She asked.

Echo smiled. "It means 'little sister.' When I was with the 501st, we called our commander ad'ika too, even if she was older than us."

Omega laughed. "Was she a Jedi? I heard about them on Kamino."

"Yeah, she was one of the nicest and best Jedi I knew." Echo answered. "She always cared about every single clone, and if one of us got hurt and began dying, she stayed with them until the end."

Omega frowned. "What happened to her?"

"When I got rescued, she wasn't there and I assumed she died, but later when we saw Rex, I asked him what happened to her. He told me that something happened and she left the Jedi."

"Where is she now?" Omega wondered.

"I don't know, ad'ika." Echo shrugged. "But I can assure you that she's somewhere in the galaxy, she never went down without a fight."

"She sounds amazing." Omega said happily. "What was her name?"

Echo paused in a good way, probably looking back on good memories with his former commander. "Her name was Ahsoka Tano."

You can't tell me that if Omega found out about Ahsoka she wouldn't look up to her. You can't. It's impossible.

Yeah I remember writing this and I think I was gonna kill Omega or something. I'm happy I didn't.

I know I've asked this before, but does anyone want longer chapters? Please tell me

Have a good day/night or time on an alien planet.