30

Atelophobia; The fear of imperfection. The fear of never being good enough.

*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙  ˚*˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

I am absolutely stuck. I am at a point in my life where I don't know what to do or how to act. Where each day passes by and I repeat it all over again the next.

River has a game today, I would have went if it was at home, but it is at a school in a different town and my mom invited me out for dinner anyway.

A source has also told me that Aspen will possibly ask Beah out soon and Finn just might ask Kat out on a date. My source being River, so I hope it's reliable.

I think that was also the moment I realized we're going to be that friend group where they are all dating each other.

I also have to go to work tomorrow which is not something I want to do. Wednesdays are usually slow there so I am not looking forward to it at all.

River doesn't have to go to seventh period today so we're standing outside of it right now as I tell him good luck.

"I'm sorry I can't make it this time, but you better fucking win." I tell him, both of our hands intertwined as I hold them up between us.

"And if I don't?"

"No celebratory kiss for you then." I sigh. His jaw drops before he clamps it shut and a frown forms.

"That is so unfair." He shakes his head.

"It's motivation."

"You are an evil woman."

I narrow my eyes at him, and a smile forms on his lips like he just got an idea. "Guess what?" He asks, his eyes flickering down to my lips.

"Hm?"

Before I can react, he leans down and places a quick peck on my lips before coming back up.

A scowl forms on my face as he has a big smile on his. "You didn't say anything about a pre-game kiss."

"Well you just took it, so now you don't get another one." I declare. I don't think he's much bothered since he already got one.

"Alright, gorgeous, I have to go." He pulls his hands from mine and wraps me in a hug as I do the same.

Have I mentioned how hot he looks in his jersey right now?

"Okay, okay," I say after a moment, pulling away from him. "You have to go before I lose my sanity."

"And why's that?" He asks in a teasing tone.

"You're hot." I blurt. I make the wise decision and head into class before he can see the blush on my cheeks and make it even worse.

But he does anyway.

"Bye, gorgeous!" He yells as he walks down the hallway.

I shake my head and head to my seat. Everyone hearing that and now staring at me.

*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙  ˚*˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙