38

Erlebniss; the experiences, positive or negative, that we feel most deeply.

*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙  ˚*˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

Times flies when you're happy.

Christmas is somehow right around the corner and I don't know what to do with myself. I've worked enough shifts to save up some money to spoil the people that deserve it this year and it makes me happy.

I've taken the liberty to ask my fellow friends what they would like for Christmas and I've gotten no response.

I was broke last year but I'm up this time.

Knight😛

Me: I demand you tell me what you want for Christmas.

Knight😛: No.
Me: Why not?

Knight😛: I don't need gifts when I already have you.

Me: What a cornball.

Knight😛: Leave me alone, shorty.

Me: I'm taller than you.

Knight😛: Yeah in your dreams.

Me: Whatever.

Knight😛: I'm inside your house.

The movement downstairs confirms it and I'm honestly concerned on how he got inside seeing as I recall locking the door and my mom isn't home.

I put my phone in my pocket and head downstairs to see River rummaging through my kitchen.

"How did you get in?"

"Uh, the door was unlocked, genius. That's not very safe," he tsks. Grabbing the box of Goldfish from my pantry, he stuffs his face as an idea pops into my head.

"Do you want to make Christmas cookies?" This is definitely a bad idea seeing as we both can't bake and my mom isn't home to make sure we don't burn the house down, but where's the fun?

"Uh hell yeah I want to make Christmas cookies? Let's go to the store right now." He shoves the bag of Goldfish and I head upstairs to grab my wallet.

"You're driving!" I call out to him once I'm at the front door.

"Good, I don't like your driving."

"I'm a great driver." I lock the door behind us and start heading for his car.

He's insane if he thinks he's a better driver than me because he's not.

"I'm a better driver than you." He says as he gets in the drivers seat.

"Get out of my head." I put my seatbelt on and he makes his way to the supermarket.

I honestly don't know what we need to make cookies so there's a possibility we will get the ones that are already pre-made and need just cooked.