6

Oblivion; the state of being unaware of what is happening around you

*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙  ˚*˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

River's pov;

Did you know cats have 13 ribs instead of 12? No? Well now you do.

Did you also know cats have 230 bones, which is 24 more than we have? I'm not really sure how that makes much sense considering they are probably about 20 times smaller than us but it's true.

Not that that's anything important.

It's a Friday and I've done nothing but finish up one assignment and google interesting facts about cats.

Trust me, this isn't what I usually do but everyone's busy today so this is how it's going.

Although I'm not sure if Vee said no to hanging out because we scared her, she's busy, or she simply doesn't like us.

There's a possibility it's all three.

I'm not mad though, she has her own life, does her own things. I just thought that maybe if she wasn't busy or something I could show her around this town.

My parents are both gone, my dads having a guys night out or whatever they call it in their mid-40's and my mom is having a girls night out.

So all in all, I'm left with nothing to do and no one to bother.

*Ding*

I pull my phone out of my pocket, confused on who the fuck would be texting me. I mean I'm known and I like to think I'm somewhat cool but that's no reason to text me.

Imaginary friends

Fishy Finn: Someone come babysit for me.

Me: Why? Layla beating your ass?

Aspen Colorado: So what you're saying is you can't take care of a 5 year old who either eats, sleeps, or plays with toys 24/7?

Fishy Finn: That's exactly what I'm saying.

Me: Hold on.

*River added Vee to "Imaginary friends"*

Fishy Finn: Good idea, maybe she'll want to help.

Aspen Colorado: That's highly unlikely...

Fishy Finn: I don't care, can you guys like come over. I'm bored. We can even watch mean girls.

Poison Ivy: What the hell is this?

Me: A group-chat?

Poison Ivy: Yeah, but why is it called "Imaginary Friends"???

Fishy Finn: You're right, let me fix that.