27

Ya'aburnee; The hope that you will die before your love because you cannot live without them.

*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙  ˚*˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

Knight 👻: Be ready by two.

I woke up from my nap and that was the first notification I saw. Glancing at the clock at the top of my phone, it reads twelve-thirteen.

I'm given an hour and fourth-five minutes is all. I don't even know what to wear or where we are going.

Me: How am I dressing??

Knight👻: I don't know, your baggy jeans and a cute shirt. Casual.

Okay, I can work with that. I toss the blanket to the other side of the bed and leave my room. I grab a towel out of the hall closet and bring it to the bathroom.

Personally, I don't enjoy getting ready in the bathroom right after getting out of the shower because it's usually always hot and it feels like sticky. But that's just my opinion, I know some people prefer it.

I hang my towel up and start the shower, turning it to where it's hot. I strip out of all my clothes and then step in. My shower routine isn't long, I just want to make sure my hair is dry in time.

I go through my entire routine before turning the water off and stepping out, wrapping the towel around my body. I do the best I can at drying myself and my hair off before leaving the bathroom so water does drip everywhere but it's inevitable.

I make a beeline for my room and shut the door behind me. Moving towards my dresser, I grab a bra and a pair of underwear out. Once I at least slip my underwear on and hook my bra, I use the towel and wrap my hair to keep it from dripping everywhere.

I can't decide if I want to base my outfit off of the shoes I want to wear, the shirt I want to wear, or the jeans I want to wear.

I think I'm going to base it off of the shoes I want to wear.

I set my black high top converse by the door since I want to wear those before heading back over to my dresser. I slip on a pair of light washed mom jeans that I cuff at the bottom.

Before I figure out a shirt, I take my hair out of the towel and toss it into the laundry basket so my hair doesn't start to dry at a weird angle.

I pick out a plain black cami crop top along with my black zip up. Once I'm dressed I head back over to my dresser to put on a pair of socks because those go on last.

I slip on my converse and tie them before walking over to my vanity and grabbing a random gold necklace out of my jewelry box.

Once I'm all dressed and have my accessories, I grab my phone off the charger and head back to the bathroom to figure out my hair and if I want to put mascara on.

I set my phone on the counter before looking in the mirror. My hair is kind of wonky so I decide to just put it in one of my hair clips, using one of my smoothing brushes to make sure there are no bumps.

Once I finally get my hair to how I like it, I apply some mascara and I'm ready.

*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙  ˚*˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙