15

Acatalepsy; The impossibility to truly comprehend anything.

*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙  ˚*˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

It's the weekend which means it's been a couple days since River has asked me to homecoming, which is actually next Saturday.

And next week is spirit week and I'm actually kind of excited to participate in it.

Although today is a Saturday and I'm getting ready for work.

A morning shift to be more specific.

I don't know why anybody would schedule me for a morning shift but they did. It was definitely a mistake.

Save those shifts for the old people.

As I'm tying my shoes, I get a text message from River. He's probably asking me if I'm working today.

Knight👻

Knight👻: Are you working this morning?

Me: Yeah, why?

Knight👻: Okay good, because I am too and I was seriously about to call in.

Well at least he's being honest.

Me: Can you pick me up? I don't feel like driving today.

Knight👻: Sure. Omw.

I toss my phone to the side and finish getting ready.

I slip my phone in my into my back pocket and grab my name tag off my dresser on my way out of my room.

I clip it onto my shirt and head downstairs and into the kitchen to make something to eat real quick.

My mom's still sleeping upstairs so I'm trying to be quiet but I'm feeling petty so maybe I should be loud and wake her up just because I have to be up.

I'm kidding, I won't do that.

Or am I?

I grab a bowl out of the cupboard and grab the box of lucky charms out of the pantry.

If you think milk goes in before the cereal, you are a psycho and I advise you to get help because cereal always goes in first and then the milk.

After I filled my bowl up with cereal I grab the milk out of the fridge and fill my bowl up a decent amount with it.

I put the milk away when I'm done with it and grab a spoon out of the drawer and sit at the island.

I don't mind working on Saturday's, I just prefer that it's at night when I do.

No one really goes to the store at night and especially on a Saturday so there really isn't ever much to do but a Saturday is a whole different story.

At least I can be thankful it's not a Sunday morning.

But I'm not.