13

Athazagoraphobia; The fear of forgetting, being forgotten or ignored, or being replaced.

*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙  ˚*˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙
River's pov;

I had a great dream last night.

I don't really remember what it was but I know it was good and I think that's a good way to start the day.

Opening my eyes, expecting it to be bright but I'm relieved when it's not.

I don't know what time it is and I can't really look outside for an estimate considering Vee has pitch black fucking curtains over her windows.

As I try to get up and reach over to grab my phone to check the time, I realize I can't.

I'm not weak.

I look down to see Vee's hand wrapped around my torso as she's laying on my stomach. I don't know how we got in this position or when we did but she doesn't seem like the type to cuddle either.

Using my long arms as an advantage, I just barely reach my phone when I leaned over to grab it.

Turning it on, I notice the time reads 9:13.

Oh shit, we're late.

"Vee."

"What?" She says but it's muffled by my shirt.

"We're late for school."

"So?" She asks, still making no efforts to move.

"So, we have to get to school. The closer we get to Basketball season the less absences I have to have." I explain.

So many absences gets you benched on the first game and I'm not having that.

Being benched is so embarrassing too for no reason. Like you practice, work your ass off, but fuck around in school just to sit on the side and watch everyone else play.

And don't get me started on how that's all people talk about for like a week. All through the halls you'll hear someone talking about someone getting benched.

And the only people who are normally benched are the ones who are just shit at the game.

So when you're benched, that means a shitty player goes out and fills your spot and then boom, we lose.

"Then you go." She mumbles still half asleep.

"Nope."

I sit up causing her to groan but she still doesn't let go. Getting up off the bed, I pull her with me but she doesn't let go fast enough so she falls on the floor.

I chuckle because it was funny but also because of the look on her face as she just lays on the floor and looks up at me, obviously displeased on what I just did.

"I hate you."

"No you don't."

"Cocky mother fucker." She mumbles to herself as she slowly gets up off the floor.