Chapter 68

The cat star slipped into the garden of the palace and disappeared soon after.

    Wen Duoduo changed back to the appearance of a human baby after a while. It's just that the two fathers didn't dare to relax any longer.

    All gifts received by the palace have been thoroughly checked, and they can only be left after confirming that there are no problems.

    But the cat was still missing. After checking the gift list, I didn't even know who sent the cat.

    From this, it can be seen that what this cat sent was indeed very ulterior and sinister.

    After a while, the cat excreted feces with some indigestible pebbles in it. If you listen to it and see it, you can probably think of a kind of coffee that is quite famous in modern society - cat shit coffee.

    The surface of those pebbles should be covered with a layer of wax that can isolate the air, and the paraffin wax is wrapped with medicine.

.After the pebbles were discharged from the body, the wax on the surface gradually melted after a while, and the smell inside finally evaporated.

    The cat was specially nurtured and trained. The cat's owner used some bait, which was set up in the palace in advance, so that the cat could discharge the pebbles in a special place.

    After all, Bai Xiao has regained control of the palace, and the people in the palace are messy. Even if Bai Xiao has already ruled on many people with dissent, he cannot catch everyone.

    Not everyone can easily expose their emotions and expose them to others.

    There must be people who are extremely camouflaged. He pretends to be a good person, and looks very harmless.

    So someone set the bait for the cat in advance. The purpose is to hear duo duo.

.Although Bai Xiao announced to the world that Wen Duoduo was his son, the little master of the palace, the only little prince, and his status was extremely noble.

    But in the eyes of some people, Wen Duoduo is a complete demon. He should be at odds with the king of the blood clan, how could he look like a father and son.

    all fake. It's all acting. Someone thought so.

    It is firmly determined that Wen Duoduo is a devil, and he wants to use the devil to pull a game back.

    Hence this gift.

    The pebble excreted by the cat was wrapped in the Miluo Snake Rice Green Liquid collected by Jiang Yier.

    Unlike Richard's idea. Jiang Yier and the others did not turn their attention to Wen Ling.

    In their opinion, Wen Ling is not a real devil after all, just a little bit of the devil's father, so he also has a little devil's power.

.It is not an orthodox demon, so it cannot cause harm to Bai Xiao. The real harm to Bai Xiao should be this little devil who is respected as a prince.

    So they put their minds on Wen Duoduo.

    Luckily for those who had previously been placed in the palace during the reign of Richard VI. There is one who has never revealed his traces from beginning to end.

    They expected that after Bai Xiao came back, the entire palace would be renovated, but it was impossible to sweep everyone out of the house.

    This is not the correct approach, nor is it something that Bai Xiao would do. Bai Xiao would not be so impulsive.

    With this chess piece prepared in advance, the cat's bait was left.

    Paraffin sealed the smell, and Bai Xiao, whose nose was always sensitive, didn't even realize that there was a secret hidden in the cat's feces.

    Wen Duoduo's changes are far more drastic than Wen Ling's.
.As Jiang Yier thought, Wen Ling was not a real devil after all. Wen Duoduo's reaction was much more serious than his.

    Originally Wen Duoduo was the size of a little chicken in the palm of his hand. Suddenly, like a hormone, it exploded.

    The overdeveloped skeleton made Wen Duoduo look like a huge monster.

    He looks like a giant bird five meters tall. However, not a single feather on the body seems to be a side effect of overgrowth.

    In short, he looked like a chicken that had been plucked and steamed in a pot, and he couldn't find half a feather on his red, slightly wrinkled skin.

    The body is huge, but the wings are still like small fleshy wings...

    His appearance is less like a demon, more like a monster that failed to mutate.

    The whole look is terrifying.

    Jiang Yier was also confused, this was not the result they wanted. .The monster-like demon did not attack Bai Xiao as they predicted, but instead devoured the city.

    Wen Ling's heart sank.

    His cub, at this time, looks like Godzilla in a monster movie.

    The plot in the story turned out to have happened like it was inevitable.

    The author has something to say: This chapter is short, more tomorrow.