Chapter 24

Wen Ling used the melted snow water to wash a clean bowl and came out. Divide the original bowl of chicken blood into two.

    Wen Ling picked up the chopsticks and took a sip, not to mention his craftsmanship was pretty good.

    It was fried in chicken fat from a young chicken, sprinkled with chopped green onion and pepper. Chopped green onion and pepper are two kinds of spicy smell, similar in fragrance, but very resistant to cold and frost. Covered by snow, no frostbite.

    The bright red fruit is petite and lovely.

    Made to be fragrant. Of course, Bai Xiao didn't look at him. Only the little devil brat looked at Wen Ling eagerly.

    Wen Ling said while eating: "There is no blood tree in this area for ten miles. You won't eat it and pull it down. But next time you faint, I won't carry you on your back."

    Bai Xiao was naturally hungry. He is not much different from ordinary humans at the moment. At best, he has a little more vitality and can starve for a few more days.

.But without eating for more than ten days in a row, it has reached a limit. His brain was telling himself that he was hungry. Bai Xiao's face was pale and looked extremely anemic.

    The aroma of food, with a special spice taste. It's a bit pungent, not Bai Xiao's preference, he likes something lighter. The taste of blood tree sap is very light, only slightly sweet.

    He had never tried such a pungent taste.

    Vampires can only eat blood. The blood clans who are tired of eating blood will also change their tricks to add some flavor to themselves. So there are blood packs of various flavors.

    Bai Xiao felt that it was all heresy.

    Wen Ling glanced over Bai Xiao's expression from the corner of his eyes, and when he saw that he was a little shaken, he felt confident in his heart. This shows that you still have to eat, that is, you have to face the face and suffer.

    And it's old fashioned and doesn't accept new things.

."I know I deceived you, you hate me, and you should not eat the food I give you. But there is a saying that if you leave the green hills without worrying about no firewood. In your current situation, I'm afraid you will starve to death. ." Wen Ling patted the back of Bai Xiao's hand, and was thrown away by Bai Xiao.

    Hearing is not annoyed at all. People are always a bit petty. What's more, the guy in front of him looked only thirteen or fourteen years old, which made Wen Ling feel like a strange uncle who deceived children.

    When you are young, you always need to be given special treatment. Wen Ling also knew that the other party's trouble was an innocent disaster, and it was brought about by him.

    He felt somewhat guilty. If it weren't for his appearance, people would not be able to fall into a situation. Because of this sense of guilt, Wen Ling was more tolerant towards Bai Xiao. Of course, there are other reasons that cannot be explained and unknown, so I don't think about it carefully.

."That guy named Richard robbed you of your throne and occupied your palace, don't you want revenge?" Wen Ling asked, without waiting for Bai Xiao to answer, and said, "With the way you are now, what are you going to take revenge for? You If he starved to death, it would be a joke for the whole world. Dignified, starved to death. Richard would have laughed out loud if he knew."

    Wen Ling added fuel to the fire and deliberately stimulated Bai Xiao. Demo, you still have to lose face!

    After speaking harshly, Wen Ling spoke softly and earnestly.